Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My darkest secret about this website

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I use this website forum to proof-read what I post in other places because the autocorrection system is nice. It autocorrects my wording and when I make dyslexic spelling mistakes.

Don't tell anyone please.

What other places

What other places
I post in Gacha forums with other coomers discussing how we would fuck our gacha 2D women and stuff. I must maintain high standards of gramma in such esteemed places.

I post in Gacha forums with other coomers discussing how we would fuck our gacha 2D women and stuff. I must maintain high standards of gramma in such esteemed places.
makes sense

Of course. Keeping up appearances of literacy in front of your other fellow coomers is paramount. You wouldn't want them to think of you as a peasant street coomer, now would you?

I type like a preschooler

:feelswhat:

i use this site for my government training

It autocorrects?

tbh that’s my secret too, i wonder which tools they implement cause it reminds me of microsoft swiftkey, has the best autocorrection i’ve seen, even better than that grammarly garbage that doesn’t work half the time

Of course. Keeping up appearances of literacy in front of your other fellow coomers is paramount. You wouldn't want them to think of you as a peasant street coomer, now would you?
:lul: