Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW My dating standards.

Carl Panzram

Carl Panzram

Recruit
★★
Being a 5'7 blackcel doesn't mean I should have no standards and I should be happy with anything I get. Here's a list of my standards:

•Must be blonde (and white ofc)
•Slim with a toned body (not muscles, that's gay)
•Not taller than 5'7 and not heavier than 50kg
•Has a body count less than 3
• Age 17-21
• No roastie vagina, saggy boobs or stretch marks
•Must be okay with rape kinks ( consensual ofc:feelsugh:)
• Knows how to cook and clean (this one is optional)

What about you brocels? What are ur dating standards. Soyciety wants to shame men for having standards but nobody says anything when foids want 6 foot tall men.

EDIT :
She must look like this

Last edited:
shut the fuck up IT

You can dream, brocel.

I have no standards because I have no value in the sexual market.

It never began.

Based af. Same standards for me except I am into other races as well. White, black, hispanic, asian, idc.

Are you telling me you'd fuck a 300lb sheboon?:feelshaha::feelshaha:
Would you be open to a black woman who meets most of your criteria, weight and height included (albeit, they are uncommon)?

Trust me you would also be a standardcel if you had to ascend with a 500lb smelly sheboon

tbh, as an ethnic i wish i could ascend with a white girl. i am not attracted to ethnic whores at all plus ethnic whores these days hate ethnic men more than even white women.

tbh, as an ethnic i wish i could ascend with a white girl. i am not attracted to ethnic whores at all plus ethnic whores these days hate ethnic men more than even white women
Me too, I get very sad when I see an ethnic guy with a white woman. It should be me

Of course at the moment ill take anything but the list above is my dream gf. We all have a dream gf
Rochdale AFC is a comparatively poor English League 2 (4th tier) football club, the poorest in the league dreams of getting promoted 3x so it can reach the Premier League. They're professional, but not that good. It's a dream to reach the top league, not a goal. It won't happen unless some insane, far-fetched, snowball's chance in hell miracle happens. Usually they fight against relegation every year. I'm very well-versed in British football

0017-09_2400.jpg

Rochdale AFC is a comparatively poor English League 2 (4th tier) football club, the poorest in the league dreams of getting promoted 3x so it can reach the Premier League. They're professional, but not that good. It's a dream to reach the top league, not a goal. It won't happen unless some insane, far-fetched, snowball's chance in hell miracle happens. Usually they fight against relegation every year. I'm very well-versed in British football
Didn't know we had bots in here

Would you ascend with Lizzo if she was not famous, smelly with rotten teeth ?
not sure what or who lizzo is but your "dating standards" are insanely high for somebody who can't get laid. Fakecel trait.

not sure what or who lizzo is but your "dating standards" are insanely high for somebody who can't get laid. Fakecel trait.
If I ascended with a woman who doesn't meet them I would be no different from foids who get married to betabuxx guys they're not attracted to

We will never have this :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Putin is based af, he's getting revenge for all the short men out there bullied by foids and tallfags
Putler is menacing the integrity of ukrainian cuties. He's a retard. All he does is spouting more low IQ orcs at ukrainian cuties to kill them. This doesn't make sense. We need more ukrainian cuties and less stoopid orcs. Putler = bad.

JoinedJun 16, 2023Posts35

Average Nigs-- Stay with your own race nigger-- Don't taint superior Aryan High iq pretty genes with your thug maxxed low iq DNA.
ovER

Average Nigs-- Stay with your own race nigger-- Don't taint superior Aryan High iq pretty genes with your thug maxxed low iq DNA.
ovER
Black foids are loud and masculine, they're not attractive and they're always clowning us black men.

Can you explain how does what you wrote there has to do with this thread
because you called me a bot, why did you think I'm a bot after being on here only for 2 days?

not a fucking bot, just trying to explain that a dream doesn't mean it's realistic...
If I win the lottery tomorrow ill ascend with a petite blonde cutie, doesn't seem that unrealistic to me. I just have to luckmaxx

Future poorcel right here.
Lmaoo it's better to try and have hope than to give up, I'm only 20 years old so I can afford to loterrymaxx for the next 10 years, maybe I'll get lucky

Lmaoo it's better to try and have hope than to give up, I'm only 20 years old so I can afford to loterrymaxx for the next 10 years, maybe I'll get lucky
I had a period like that too. Didn't work out. Good luck with this shit. Don't lose everything.

Because you replied with shit that has nothing to do with my thread
... it's called a metaphor, did you read what I posted? I was trying to say in terms many on here might get, but you couldn't know that.
I was literally saying, a dream is often just that... a dream