Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My day

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★
Went to horse race place job. Got told to turn up in casual clothes so I did. But luckily I brought water proof trainers. The text message said 'Bring casual clothes' If I hadn't of brought water proof shoes I would have got soaked feet.

On the way home I passed a pub. Some youngoes noticed me then said 'Is that (first name) (last name) Avoid him like the plague' Couple of thoughts on this;
  1. It's halloween yet these younger people are out in the dark doing nothing festive, so they can't be having that good of a time.
  2. They can only be going off on rumours about me from literally many years ago, as I am a wizard now who has hardly left my house for long stretches of time since school, plus I have no criminal record.

Last edited:
Some youngoes noticed me then said 'Is that (first name) (last name) Avoid him like the plague
That's brutal, must be very hard to shake rumors off once they've spread. Are they just the usual stuff about loners being creeps etc?