Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My dog is my natural Antidepressant

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2119

Banned
-
I'm cuddling my dog right now while laying in my bed and all of these depressive thoughts are completely gone
Having a pet keeps me sane tbh

images_11.jpg

634d0dc3cb99775942877ba13b206baf

My cat is my Prozac too.

All my puppy can do is bite for real

I had a puppy from 2009-2017 died because his heart was failing (was a small dog breed), was sad to see him go I couldn’t even be there in the last moments he got euthanized.

Ever since my favorite pet died, I couldn't bring myself to get a new one.

I cant have animals because mom.

Puppies usually bite but it is harmless or does your puppy really dislike you?
No it really hurts like it even bleeds sometimes and he bites everyone and everything

No it really hurts like it even bleeds sometimes and he bites everyone and everything
I hope he will somehow return to normal. Puppies are usually quite friendly unless they had bad experiences

Ever since my favorite pet died, I couldn't bring myself to get a new one.

me too mate, 16 years old german sheperd .. I will never find another dog like him

me too mate, 16 years old german sheperd .. I will never find another dog like him
Don't lose hope man...at least German Shepherds are somewhat common.
Last year in winter my French Shepherd died...and even almost half a year later I STILL haven't seen a single ad for the breed in my country. There are plenty outside my country but I don't have a car nor the time (at least until summer) to train one.

I fucking hate dogs so much oml. Cats are pretty cool though

The relationship between a human and a dog is a very cool thing. They evolved and can therefore form very good social interactions with humans. Cats are too cold imo

But to each their own

Animals are better than most humans.

I'm cuddling my dog right now while laying in my bed and all of these depressive thoughts are completely gone
Having a pet keeps me sane tbh

images_11.jpg

View attachment 8438
I'm playing my bass right now while sitting on a rusty ass chair and all of these depressive thoughts are completely here to stay but at least i'm not angry and frustrated.
Having an instrument keeps me from punching shit tbh

Mutts are useful for guarding your home, the big and/or fit ones, not the small, macaque looking abominations.

Mutts are useful for guarding your home, the big and/or fit ones, not the small, macaque looking abominations.
Agreed. I hate those little abominations women carry in their bags.

They remind us of our own animalistic nature, and of the simplicity of life

too much work
You give it food twice a day.
You walk it twice/thrice a day.
You brush it every day.
You clean house every week or two (If you keep it indoors)
You give it a bath every month or so.

Depending on the breed, brushing and cleaning can vary in necessary length (Something like a German Shepherd will take an hour of grooming/day while a boxer/doberman etc will only need a few brushings/week); same for exercise (Huskys NEED 3 hours of walking/day whereas most other breeds only need 2, while some are perfectly happy with one hour (Boxers, Great Danes etc). Training can be a pain in the ass, but if you do it early (or alternatively with a reasonably smart breed) you can mold your dog to suit your lifestyle perfectly. On average a dog will take up 2 hrs/day of care...but trust me it's worth it. They're pure lifefuel. Nothing compares to coming home and feeling loved and wanted.

I'll admit that they can be clingy/assholes/distructive. But that's what training is for.

Animals are better than most humans.
They're innocent. They might not be bright, but they're honest and LOYAL (something thots can't even understand)

wish i knew what it felt like having a dog, always had the craze but my parents never got me one