Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my dream death

B

ban_collector

Greycel
im sure we all here imagine our death a lot. i have a specific idea for what i would do, and ive imagined the same death since i was around 14. i walk out to the train tracks late at night with a handle of whiskey when no one else is around. it is a several mile walk so i am very drunk by the time i get there but still sober enough to reflect on my life, myself, my choices, etc. then i sit down on the tracks and chug as much of the handle as i can. after that i will pass out on the tracks and when i am hit i die a quick death in such an inebriated state that i never even feel a thing. for my whole life i have been too weak to do it, but just knowing its an option is calming.

Our death method is our only choice.

Shotgun barrel to the roof of my mouth, and pull that motherfucking trigger. W3W

man i dont even care what my sui method is as long as i sui sometime in a few years its all g.

Samurai Death Visualization Meditation is a dank cope.