Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My drunk dad just shaved off his temples.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
To look more like me:feelswhat::feelswhat:

When will the shenanigans end:feelsugh:

Are you bald?

Mid life crisis. My dad looks like wild boar.

Its been 10 years now. When does it end?
Beats me, two years ago neighbor wanted to blow our house up because my dad tried to fuck his wife.:feelskek: Boomers are worse than teens.

Beats me, two years ago neighbor wanted to blow our house up because my dad tried to fuck his wife.:feelskek: Boomers are worse than teens.
I can probably write a book on shit my dad started. Starting with how he blew up his life savings

I can probably write a book on shit my dad started. Starting with how he blew up his life savings
Did he blamed others for not giving him advices? Thats how my dad does it when he screws up.

Did he blamed others for not giving him advices? Thats how my dad does it when he screws up.
Mine is too narcissistic to say anything like that. He barely ever admits that he screwed up

Shit thread janny

F u I endure this shit everyday and its contributing to my inceldom.
Discord LFwfADEmyq