Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL my drunk nextdoor tennat slapped his gf on new years night because she went out without telling him

• Thread starter GodspeedPeasant
  • Start date
GodspeedPeasant

GodspeedPeasant

Officer
★★
kek 2 days ago this dude legit slapped his foid in the face in front of his 11 year old son, called her a whore because she went out to wish her friends a happy new year down the road . she spent the whole night chimping out and crying loudly. given they were both drunk but still. BUT GUESS WHAT??. shes still with him. chad can do no wrong,oh well must be his amazing personality this is what happens when niggas consume alcohol.

Last edited:
teach their son about the blackpill

Personality detector moment

I used to feel bad for females like this now I don't. The things females do to men are way worse

most based man on earth

She should have got with a nice guy.

We're the ones being told our personalities are the reason by the way

I used to feel bad for females like this now I don't. The things females do to men are way worse
No reason to feel bad. Maybe 50+ years ago, but now? Women choose this.

I don't feel bad for that cunt but doing it in front of the kid would be fucked up

Should have done it with a closed fist

Good put that bitch in her place.