Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel my easy way to make money online

P

Princel

Prince of Incels
hello everyone im princel. thank you all for the black pill. ill do my intro at some point. there are a lot of ways to make money online. i used to make a few hundred dollars a month on etsy sellin chinese shit. you can adapt this to amazon or ebay but i have no experience with that.

you have to think about your customer and what they like/want. they call this demand. if theres no demand your not goin to sell. if theres high demand youll sell. to find demand you need to know your customer. they call this target market. etsy is mostly women and soyboys so they are retarded. they vote liberal and love social justice. they have degrees in stupid majors like gender studies or psychology not medicine. they are early 20s to mid 30s. after i analyzed the customer i looked for products that had these things.

-something you can buy cheap and sell high
-something small and lightweight so shipping fees dont take your profits
-something that doesnt have a lot of competition

etsy says they sell handmade stuff only. thats a lie. a lot of people like me went to aliexpress.com and looked up cheap chinese made stuff to sell online. it has to look handmade tho or you get banned.

i said you have to know your customer. most etsy sales are not practical. they are stupid sales for impulsive people. i looked up different stuff on etsy and compared the selling price on that website to the buy price on aliexpress. i looked for big profits. better if i can buy something at $5 and sell $20 than buy $15 and sell $25. this took days tho. i finally found jewelery but not regular jewelery for stupid girls but for stupid faggots. i bought cheap rainbow necklaces from aliexpress for $3 a piece and sold for $15. this works because normies buy clothing and stuff that they feel connected to. faggots buy rainbow necklaces because there faggots. chad doesnt buy it because hes chad.

you need good pictures. this is important because they see the picture first. if its a bad picture its a bad product in their head. this was hard for me because my phone was cheap. i took my parents camera and it was better. if you have a good phone with a good camera you are ok. you need to make your own lightbox you can look it up on youtube. its cheap. cardboard box, white fabric and lights.

you need good description. i sold 1-2 necklaces in a month with a bad description. i learned copywriting and then sold 5-10 necklaces every week. copywriting teaches you how to manipulate buyers. its fun. i used tactics in real life to manipulate people. go to quicksprout.com for their guide to copywriting. go to kopywritingkourse. go to copyblogger.com

you need good keywords. keywords help you get found. if you put fag necklace on etsy you only get people looking for fag necklace. if you put rainbow fag necklace LGBT people can find you better. you have to make a list of keywords of your related to your product. compare combinations to search results. aim for the middle. too little keywords like fag necklace and you have a lot of competition. too many keywords and you have little competition but who is typing in fag necklace LGBT #lovewins #lovetrumpshate? aim for the middle.

you could spend money advertising. i tried it and saw no results tbh.

packaging isnt important imo. i used bubble envelopes and put the necklace inside wrapped in tissue paper. i took it out of the chinese plastic tho. walmart has cheap shipping stuff. i used the post office not fedex or ups for cheapest shipping prices.

thats it. some products you buy wont sell at all. thats why i buy cheap. if i can get 10 fag necklaces for $30 and sell for $150 thats good. if i cant sell them at all i only lost $30. some will sell a little. you might find soemthing that sells out all the time but china will stop making it and you have to find a new product. you can make this a real business but you need a lot of products. i went 1 or 2 at a time and i used the gays to make money. you can go 10 products to sell to soyboys and make more. the bad problem is if etsy finds out its not handmade you are fucked. they ban you and you have no business.

Aint gonna fall for your tricks chinaman

Btw read your whole guide. It's pretty nice.this stuff is calle flipping and can be found in r/flipping

if you put rainbow fag necklace LGBT people can find you better.
tenor.gif

Btw read your whole guide. It's pretty nice.this stuff is calle flipping and can be found in r/flipping
reddit is so fuckin cucked tho. no one there is redpilled about business. impulsive buyers = emotional buyers = best buyers because there easy to manpulate.

if your doing a business sell to women, blacks and latinos. they are all low iq and emotional. especially luxury shit. blacks are on food stamps but buyin gucci belts and jewelery. women spend there money on starbucks instead of making coffee at home or buying clothes they wear once and throw away.

tumblr_odrc9i17jE1v1z098o1_500.png
IMG_8956.jpg

never sell to jews, arabs, asians, indians or white men. cheap. its easier to make someone feel they have to buy something to feel good instead of convincing someone logically its in there best interest to buy your product. i was lucky to be taught sales by my greedy boss in college. if they didnt have money, he sign them up on the store credit card and used that to fund there purchases. extra bonus for him because they signed up for the credit card lol

i tried flipping watches once but didn't work and lost money

Too low iq for this kind of stuff. Thanks for the effort though.

best thing to flip is clothes/designer hypebeast shit / excellent advice by the way

how do you go about finding a passionate audiance though?

like faggots / fans of sth / any other shit that a person feels connected to?

just larp as a women and sell your shit filled twinkies

This works only if ur in US... From my country it's +40$ to ship even a postcard to US...
Unless you do dropshipping, but than ppl will catch on to your scheme.
Know any online methods? except freelancing, that is too taxing on my nerves.

where do you sell?

how do you go about finding a passionate audiance though?

like faggots / fans of sth / any other shit that a person feels connected to?

things that people identify with and feel strongly about. thats why a lot of scammers got into white nationalism like mike cernovich, that fat croatian jew, milo, lauren southern. they knew they could make money. /pol/ came up with its ok to be white and i think 3 of those white leaders made teeshirts and claimed it was there idea.

when trends come out you can capitlalize on it but its really short. when elizabeth warren wouldnt STFU and some neocon cuck said nevertheless she persisted, feminists loved it so the capitalists on etsy made teeshirts, mugs, posters with those 3 words and a lot of people made money from stupid feminist cunts lol.

heres proof that women spend most of the money
Women make the decision in the purchases of 94% of home furnishings…92% of vacations…91% of homes… 60% of automobiles…51% of consumer electronics

Four are businesses where women are most likely to spend more or trade up: food, fitness, beauty, and apparel. The other two are businesses with which women have made their dissatisfaction very clear: financial services and health care.
https://hbr.org/2009/09/the-female-economy

just larp as a women and sell your shit filled twinkies
i read some guys made their gfs wear panties and sell them used on ebay and other websites. you could buy some and wear them yourself and sell it. idk the customer confirms it belonged to a girl or not?

This works only if ur in US... From my country it's +40$ to ship even a postcard to US...
Unless you do dropshipping, but than ppl will catch on to your scheme.
Know any online methods? except freelancing, that is too taxing on my nerves.
go local then. there should be shops like etsy for your country right? if not make it and take money from people who use your website. idk about dropshipping. all i know is you handle order and the company who makes the product sends it for you.

where do you sell?
i did etsy because it had less competition than amazon and ebay. you could also use craigslist. i bought my bong from some guy selling and he told me he bought in bulk from aliexpress and was selling them locally.

this doesn't interest me but good content none the less.

i've thought about flipping before, it seems the most viable way is to exploit niches

stopped reading halfway through the first word