Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious MY ENTIRE CRIMINAL COURT CASE IS FUCKING FEMALE IM GOING TO PRISON

paroxysm

paroxysm

assaultcel
★★
The criminal case of me being charged with threatening and disturbing the peace is ran by females
The judge is a female
The prosecutor is a female
The guards are female
My lawyer is a female
The court clerk is a female
Im going to prison dawg i hate the matriarchy
im on house arrest too this shit aint going nowhere is it

heres photo of ankle monitor

It's insane how fucking obvious it is that everything is rigged towards foids yet they pretend otherwise

Law is totally in the realm of language and rhetoric so its no surprise that its dominated by women since they're good at manipulation through language.

The criminal case of me being charged with threatening and disturbing the peace is ran by females
The judge is a female
The prosecutor is a female
The guards are female
My lawyer is a female
The court clerk is a female
Im going to prison dawg i hate the matriarchy
im on house arrest too this shit aint going nowhere is it

heres photo of ankle monitor
The fumo LMFAAAAO THE MOMENT THEY PUT UP THIS NIGGA'S SEARCH HISTORY HE IS GETTING INTRODUCED TO THE GALLOWS

what did you even do to get in trouble

what happened ?

Also it's very ovER for your, the judge is not gonna be nice if you are sub8

what did you even do to get in trouble
some twink jew faggot friend i had over heard me allegedly threatening the government as a JOKE it was a JOKE and snitched on me. i got betrayed and left in the dark. its over.

Last edited:

they're good at manipulation

Sim.

some twink jew faggot friend i had over heard me casually threatening the government as a JOKE it was a JOKE and snitched on me. i got betrayed and left in the dark. its over.
How bad could the sentence get? It doesn't seem that bad but I don't know where you're from

some twink jew faggot friend i had over heard me casually threatening the government as a JOKE it was a JOKE and snitched on me. i got betrayed and left in the dark. its over.
what was the joke like :ha..feels: :feelsmega: :feelssus:

How bad could the sentence get? It doesn't seem that bad but I don't know where you're from
highly dependend on if they found the DIY bomb in his basement I recon :feelsaww:

maximum of 1 year in jail
ill likely be put on some sort of mental health program if convicted, assuming the charges arent dropped due to a lack of evidence

"dude i stg if i had nothing to live for i woulda prolly shot some sort of govt building already"
Ah well, that doesn't sound too bad. Absurd to even charge you for something like that if there isn't some additional indicator present pointing towards you being a real risk for others.

Honestly, posting on here sounds like a terribly stupid thing for you to do right now :feelskek:

I can understand the need to vent and share with someone who might be on your side, but if there is nothing for them to find in your search history yet, you just might create something by being here

Last edited:
Upstanding. You assaulted a femoid.

ill likely be put on some sort of mental health program if convicted, assuming the charges arent dropped due to a lack of evidence
Best of luck my man. Hopefully it's dropped for a lack of evidence. The fact that a friend fucked you over must be rage inducing

“Mental Health” doesn’t fly as an excuse in the courts anymore. That was shut down in the 1970’s. Everybody goes to the same place filled with feral hoodrats packed in like sardines. The limited options are a combination of probation/jail — prison/parole.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/Me-sRC48dDk?si=kFPKrZkYITjmj0WP

Its over for you youre guilty

some twink jew faggot friend i had over heard me allegedly threatening the government as a JOKE it was a JOKE and snitched on me. i got betrayed and left in the dark. its over.
If it helps brocel, a similar thing happened to me. “Friend” snitched on me to the police for looking up ER in class. Was suspended from med school and sent to the psych ward for 1.5 months. Now I just got out, but I have to meet with the police and see if criminal charges will be filed.

If it helps brocel, a similar thing happened to me. “Friend” snitched on me to the police for looking up ER in class. Was suspended from med school and sent to the psych ward for 1.5 months. Now I just got out, but I have to meet with the police and see if criminal charges will be filed.
How can you be suspended or charged criminally over a Google search?

i was forced to withdraw from engineering school since ive been stuck on house arrest and cant go to classes this semester. its over STEM cels. engineercels how do we cope?

You can accuse your Jewish friend of comitting a crime so he can go to jail too. Maybe it will work, maybe not

i was forced to withdraw from engineering school since ive been stuck on house arrest and cant go to classes this semester. its over STEM cels. engineercels how do we cope?
Engineercels have it rough because the classes are overwhelmingly male. But even in med, which is 2/3 female, I haven’t found anyone to date even after asking out 6 classmates.

Praying for you Twin

Lady justice is blind for a reason

Could you return to it if you don't get charged?

Could you return to it if you don't get charged?
i am charged. you mean convicted. no. i can not. i will sue the prosecutor for malicious prosecution once this case gets dismissed. stupid brown bitch.

Praying for you Twin

Lady justice is blind for a reason
god bless brocel

Engineercels have it rough because the classes are overwhelmingly male. But even in med, which is 2/3 female, I haven’t found anyone to date even after asking out 6 classmates.
ive given up at this point. im mainly concerned about getting back into school lmfao.

i am charged. you mean convicted. no. i can not. i will sue the prosecutor for malicious prosecution once this case gets dismissed. stupid brown bitch.
absolutely brutal. Best of luck

modern 'justice' system = foid rule

The judge is a female
The guards are female
My lawyer is a female
All of these professions should be male JFL at this clownworld, god foids are fucking ANNOYING too when in a position of power like a judge.
Did you just google "ER" what did you do exactly that got you punished so harshly I find this a bit of a stretch.

Did you just google "ER" what did you do exactly that got you punished so harshly I find this a bit of a stretch.
One tab “rare ER photos.” One tab General Cho wiki page. One tab gun sale site.

In the back of a police car day later. Then psych ward 1.5 months, followed by possible criminal charges.

How did they take you to court for that? Couldnt you just deny that you said it? Cucked if they just took your "friends" word and believed it.

One tab “rare ER photos.” One tab General Cho wiki page. One tab gun sale site.

In the back of a police car day later. Then psych ward 1.5 months, followed by possible criminal charges.
I guess they somehow thought you were unwell? JFL if real.

I guess they somehow thought you were unwell? JFL if real.
I’m a schizo. Once I (foolishly) told campus police this, they called the real police on me. And it was my longtime psychiatrist who kept me in the psych ward since she told me going back to med school would be “like running a marathon with a broken leg.” I don’t know what she meant but she got me suspended indefinitely JFL.

How did they take you to court for that? Couldnt you just deny that you said it? Cucked if they just took your "friends" word and believed it.
my dumbass admitted to it in severe psychological stress and duress when questioned by the police. the fucking female cop manipulated me like most women do. yeah. i shot myself in the foot. im very stupid, but it is what it is. i just pray this case gets dismissed soon. they dont take second chances with threats like this in the current socio-political state of america. there was a shooting like a week ago no?

I’m a schizo. Once I (foolishly) told campus police this, they called the real police on me. And it was my longtime psychiatrist who kept me in the psych ward since she told me going back to med school would be “like running a marathon with a broken leg.” I don’t know what she meant but she got me suspended indefinitely JFL.
we are in the same position brother. we will recover soon or the other. you can go to another med school. i plan on transferring my credits to another uni online, and eventually a top uni. these are mere trials and tribulations to our end goal. its a hole we will climb out of. you can absolutely finish med school. fuck that psych bitch, those faggots dont know what they are talking about. the entire mental health industry is a psyop. become a psychiatrist whos been on the other side of the fence, get some insight, this experience is nothing more than a unplanned medical coop on what a patient experiences, kek.
if you want, DM me you discord tag and we can connect closer, i really have to meet more people who are in a similar position to me, i love you brocel.

my dumbass admitted to it in severe psychological stress and duress when questioned by the police. the fucking female cop manipulated me like most women do. yeah. i shot myself in the foot. im very stupid, but it is what it is. i just pray this case gets dismissed soon. they dont take second chances with threats like this in the current socio-political state of america. there was a shooting like a week ago no?
I cant see any significant sentencing, to be honest, especially if you have no criminal record, prior. Maybe will assign you to some counselling bullshit or therapy or some other shit, but no jail time.

Unfortunately if you get called in you will crack if you choose to not be mute and ask for legal representation, I was lucky there was insufficient evidence so I only got a phone interview, they will bend you over no matter what simply for being a man, goodluck.

:feelsrope:Lady justice is a woman who is biased against sub-5s

sounds like they put you against all odds or just plain unlucky. hope you stay out of prison op.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back