Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious MY ENTIRE CRIMINAL COURT CASE IS FUCKING FEMALE IM GOING TO PRISON

we are in the same position brother. we will recover soon or the other. you can go to another med school. i plan on transferring my credits to another uni online, and eventually a top uni. these are mere trials and tribulations to our end goal. its a hole we will climb out of. you can absolutely finish med school. fuck that psych bitch, those faggots dont know what they are talking about. the entire mental health industry is a psyop. become a psychiatrist whos been on the other side of the fence, get some insight, this experience is nothing more than a unplanned medical coop on what a patient experiences, kek.
if you want, DM me you discord tag and we can connect closer, i really have to meet more people who are in a similar position to me, i love you brocel.
Inshallah we will both succeed despite our setbacks.

And yes, becoming a psychiatrist to tear the system down from the inside does sound appealing.

Also, I messaged you.

I'm assuming you're living in forest fire land. Regardless, sounds like a fucking nightmare.

Last edited:
One tab “rare ER photos.” One tab General Cho wiki page. One tab gun sale site.

In the back of a police car day later. Then psych ward 1.5 months, followed by possible criminal charges.
It's not even that bad lol, Normies are fucking morons. Well if you ever do go Postal the Snitch should get the first Mag Clip.

The criminal case of me being charged with threatening and disturbing the peace is ran by females
The judge is a female
The prosecutor is a female
The guards are female
My lawyer is a female
The court clerk is a female
Im going to prison dawg i hate the matriarchy
im on house arrest too this shit aint going nowhere is it

heres photo of ankle monitor
we need an incel prison gang.

If it helps brocel, a similar thing happened to me. “Friend” snitched on me to the police for looking up ER in class. Was suspended from med school and sent to the psych ward for 1.5 months. Now I just got out, but I have to meet with the police and see if criminal charges will be filed.
Which continent are you on? Even the CCP won't send you to the camps over such trivial bullshit.

Last edited:
"dude i stg if i had nothing to live for i woulda prolly shot some sort of govt building already"
I really hope they drop your case. Going to the slammer for saying something vague like that jokily is truly beyond the pale.

It's insane how fucking obvious it is that everything is rigged towards foids yet they pretend otherwise
They are being controlled and brainwashed by the Jewish overlords of ryalotipia

my dumbass admitted to it in severe psychological stress and duress when questioned by the police. the fucking female cop manipulated me like most women do. yeah. i shot myself in the foot. im very stupid, but it is what it is. i just pray this case gets dismissed soon. they dont take second chances with threats like this in the current socio-political state of america. there was a shooting like a week ago no?
Yeah, you should watch those police interrogation videos or whatever where they teach you to never talk in those rooms.

Yeah, you should watch those police interrogation videos or whatever where they teach you to never talk in those rooms.
Yeah, unfortunately i thought i could clarify the situation so i walked in and admitted to some things by accident. I hate my life.

This will benefit you if you're neotenous or a cutecel

If you're an ogre, though, it's... ogre

shrek GIF

Yeah, unfortunately i thought i could clarify the situation so i walked in and admitted to some things by accident. I hate my life.
It's okay, bro. Pigs take advantage of your natural sense of shame to get you to talk, and all it takes is one thing you say to be taken out of context to fuck you. Now you've learned.

This is why when it comes to being pulled over and a pig asking for consent to search the vehicle or deploy a drug dog, that you just keep saying "NO, I DO NOT CONSENT TO ANYTHING. AM I FREE TO LEAVE? I WANT A LAWYER."

Because if you actually attempt to genuinely interact with a pig, they'll just pull a verbal trick on you to get you to imply consent, whereas really you may have just been acquiescing to an apparent order.

Pigs can really make it seem as though they are ordering you to do something when they are not; and an acquiescence to it can be interpreted as consent. Just keep refusing consent of any kind and repeat that you want to leave and confer with a lawyer. Do not say a word otherwise, not even out of spite.

Last edited:
It's okay, bro. Pigs take advantage of your natural sense of shame to get you to talk, and all it takes is one thing you say to be taken out of context to fuck you. Now you've learned.

This is why when it comes to being pulled over and a pig asking for consent to search the vehicle or deploy a drug dog, that you just keep saying "NO, I DO NOT CONSENT TO ANYTHING. AM I FREE TO LEAVE? I WANT A LAWYER."

Because if you actually attempt to genuinely interact with a pig, they'll just pull a verbal trick on you to get you to imply consent, whereas really you may have just been acquiescing to an apparent order.

Pigs can really make it seem as though they are ordering you to do something when they are not; and an acquiescence to it can be interpreted as consent. Just keep refusing consent of any kind and repeat that you want to leave and confer with a lawyer. Do not say a word otherwise, not even out of spite.
Yeah I have for sure learned. I have the right to defend myself. the police, especially their women, want me dead, and are not my friends.

Yeah I have for sure learned. I have the right to defend myself. the police, especially their women, want me dead, and are not my friends.
Don't be under the assumption that the men in the Criminal Injustice System are any better. They're all scum

But yes, in my criminal case I have a foid judge who's been caught doing crimes worse than my alleged "crime" while an active judge, but got away with no punishment :lul:

Last edited:
But yes, in my criminal case I have a foid judge who's been caught doing crimes worse than my alleged "crime" while an active judge, but got away with no punishment :lul:
What the fuck? What did she do? This worlds fucked.

What the fuck? What did she do? This worlds fucked.
Bro I don't want to dox myself but this shit is hilarious. I'll eventually make a thread on it

Bro I don't want to dox myself but this shit is hilarious. I'll eventually make a thread on it
Lol alright. Don't share more than what is needed sometimes I worry I share too much :shock:

i just pray this case gets dismissed soon. they dont take second chances with threats like this in the current socio-political state of america.
If ur American u have 1st amendment at least unlike Cuckrope

The criminal case of me being charged with threatening and disturbing the peace is ran by females
The judge is a female
The guards are female
My lawyer is a female

Bro the same thing happened to me, I’m currently on probation FOR FIVE FUCKING YEARS and I had a;
FEMALE PROSECUTOR
FEMALE JUDGE
FEMALE LAYWER

FUCKKKKKKKKK

Bro the same thing happened to me, I’m currently on probation FOR FIVE FUCKING YEARS and I had a;
FEMALE PROSECUTOR
FEMALE JUDGE
FEMALE LAYWER

FUCKKKKKKKKK
bro what did you even do.

bro what did you even do.
Disturbing school/peace because I was high off MDMA and going off on school staff due to traumas I did a lot of shit

Don't talk to the police. They are not your friends. Always ask for a lawyer and do not answer any questions.

Where do you live?
Sorry to hear this bro. Jail sucks especially when you have mental health issues & noone to send you money

Don't talk to the police. They are not your friends. Always ask for a lawyer and do not answer any questions.
I have learned this the hard way. I am now vouching this to my heart.
Where do you live?
Sorry to hear this bro. Jail sucks especially when you have mental health issues & noone to send you money
Connecticut
Disturbing school/peace because I was high off MDMA and going off on school staff due to traumas I did a lot of shit
HAHAHHA THATS LITERALLY MY CHARGE

The judge is a female
The guards are female
My lawyer is a female

The fuck is that thing :feelsmega::giga:

The fuck is that thing :feelsmega::giga:
its a fumo. a plushie from the touhou project series. i like le funni plush. unfortunately it is filled with faggots and niggers and etc etc but its a good plush. its my wife and i talk to her alot. i love her. i love my wife :)

You can't even joke as an ugly man

Women should never be in such a position of power

Try to argue you have mental illness or something if you have

Hold on a sec you sent me this pic on discord, or is someone else using your pics? Swear to god i had this exact pic sent to me

Where's gender equality for things that matter? :waitwhat:

RIP brocel

I have learned this the hard way. I am now vouching this to my heart.

Connecticut

HAHAHHA THATS LITERALLY MY CHARGE
Brutal how did you get yours

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back