Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "My ex this", "my ex that" - having an EX (or several) is huge fucking status boost

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
My ex. Ex. Ex. Ex. A sweet and short word. Signals that you have received sexual validation. People just love dropping it in a sentence whenever they can.

It probably helps the word's appeal that it's so close to "SEX", which it indirectly alludes to. "My ex", i. e. "a person I've had regular SEX with. I get sex. I am a valuable, attractive person. Look at me. I HAVE AN EX!"

Ex_on_the_Beach.png

Social proof for males. If its a person you don't like you could ask him not so quietly, that did she leave you or did you leave her. Most likely its the former because women have so many options and they would rather whore out than stick in a long term loving relationship with a non-Chad

Based. I hate normies (males and females) who brag about what their ex did or not. Just stfu

yep
Social proof for males. If its a person you don't like you could ask him not so quietly, that did she leave you or did you leave her. Most likely its the former because women have so many options and they would rather whore out than stick in a long term loving relationship with a non-Chad
Yes, the question on who left who will usually be left unclear (if them man got dumped, he looks like a loser. if the man dumped the foid, saying it might make him look like an asshole). Even still, just having an ex is always a big social uptick.

Based. I hate normies (males and females) who brag about what their ex did or not. Just stfu
We hate them because they have what we don't. But yeah, bragging is infuriating of course. But it's just a natural reaction to having something nice.

Yeah, i see people are eager to mention they are sexually validated.
Like you could ask any question and the response will likely include a sentence with "the wife","gf" or "bf".

I see it in reddit too much "I went with the wife", "the gf this", "the bf that". Like even in the internet where you don't know neither will you meet the other users, they feel an urge to signal that they have someone.

Yeah, i see people are eager to mention they are sexually validated.
Like you could ask any question and the response will likely include a sentence with "the wife","gf" or "bf".

I see it in reddit too much "I went with the wife", "the gf this", "the bf that". Like even in the internet where you don't know neither will you meet the other users, they feel an urge to signal that they have someone.
it's the same when people talk of their children. basically you can rarely avoid finding out about a sexhaver's sexhaving.