Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My experience with IQ obsession

A

A981

i can't breed
★★★
I am a "gifted child." 99% of us, including me, are retarded 130iqcels that are too stupid for research and too smart for normfag copes like soccer.

I have an iq over 140 (won't say specific range), measured in a state facility, but this is never enough. I have constant doubts about my mental performance. Maybe I put so much of my pride onto it that I can't let go, but I'm obsessed with being smart.

I have an urge to get at least 1 thread into must read, but I'm too low iq and uncreative (my creativity rotted away when i got depressed) I can't figure out anything new while teraiqmoggers like geckobus get the first must read thread in a shitton of time after figuring out an insightful thing.

I can't get rid of this obsession either, I just want to be good at one thing and I can't seem to manage.

no smart for your face

I have 78 IQ tested in school. I make posts and can do fine you can to

Same bro, my Iq is 199 and I’m a gigagenius who can cure cancer in my sleep

About my teeths rotting goal

I want to be high iq, however, my genetics were my arrangement and fate.

"140" ok midwit

Same bro, my Iq is 199 and I’m a gigagenius who can cure cancer in my sleep
Not bad, I'm only 188 IQ, but I can say that it doesn't get you bitches and it's nothing you can brag about.
Nobody really cares about it ... :cryfeels:

Not bad, I'm only 188 IQ, but I can say that it doesn't get you bitches and it's nothing you can brag about.
Nobody really cares about it ... :cryfeels:
It's also not really beneficial to be 188 IQ like me, it doesn't help you in life, it doesn't make you rich, it doesn't make your social relationships better, it does nothing for you except that you can do good on stupid autistic tests.
That's also why I never tell anyone that I'm 188 IQ, because it's just a pointless humblebrag.

99% of us, including me, are retarded 130iqcels that are too stupid for research and too smart for normfag copes

This is actually one of the most high IQ things I've ever read here.

I don't claim to be a brilliant anything, but I think many people here are too smart to be content with normie distractions. Too smart to not be aware of what's going on. Too stupid to have some genius-level IQ that can compensate for all that (like a literal rocket scientist or something). Too smart for our own good, too stupid to accomplish anything in that special, ULTRA IQ range.

Thus, we have nothing to even offer normies.

This is actually one of the most high IQ things I've ever read here.

I don't claim to be a brilliant anything, but I think many people here are too smart to be content with normie distractions. Too smart to not be aware of what's going on. Too stupid to have some genius-level IQ that can compensate for all that (like a literal rocket scientist or something). Too smart for our own good, too stupid to accomplish anything in that special, ULTRA IQ range.

Thus, we have nothing to even offer normies.
this is the true midwit theory in a nutshell.

this is the true midwit theory in a nutshell.

Is that your position? That we're all effectively midwits? You might be right, but is that what you're arguing?

As far as I have seen IQcels over 125 IQ have the horse shoe effect and become retarded instead, I was friends with one gifted son of a bitch, A in ALL subjects literally every single one and studied two courses at the same time in year 10-12 both the sciences and a trade and had the highest marks in both lol.

Spergiest and weirdest person I have seen, could be incredibly socially retarded and lacking in common sense, he had a very hard time self motivating and his mother always had a whip to his back so to speak but he could solve just about any problem presented to him.

I'm not organized enough for this.

Give me a few minutes.

cope
Collegemaxx or lose

135+ is sufficient for this discussion. I'll get to the point.

VIQ:

1647526767117-png.1594026

screenshot-from-2022-01-22-08-46-08-png.565631

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 52 53

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 08 13 28

1647527667907-png.1594056

1647529939744-png.1594082

1655072149860-png.1730530

1655073402585-png.1730553

Tempsnip

Now, I'll document my scores:

(115) Queendom

(135) 123test

(140) free-iqtest.net

MENSA Luxembourg - You have some chances to pass the real test

It's worth noting, of-course, that I started on simulants in 2020. The tests occurred in 2017.

(Unmedicated)

PIQ is next, once I'm prepared, along with my other genes.

Last edited:
PIQ:

(Mentor)

Re: Astral Projection can i get some tips?
MoronicAnon
Png

#182375885Monday, January 25, 2016 4:45 AM CST
"Can you feel anything during astral projection?" Yes. You can feel the molecules surrounding you dissipating in a gradual manner. "Does your astral body get out of your physical body automatically?" Not quite, it is a process of gradual ascension. You can only reach complete ascension if you envision an abstract realm separate from reality.
Re: i still think about my first crush from the 8th grade
AgnosticAnon
Png

#181473567Sunday, January 10, 2016 9:42 PM CST
Yes it is. When I was a fourteen year-old individual, I regularly fantasized about a beautiful, intelligent Caucasian adolescent girl with brown-hair and blue-eyes that I saw at a grocery-store. It has been six years now, and I continue to have daily fantasies about this beautiful woman.

Performance Intelligence Quotient (PIQ)​

Performance Intelligence Quotient (PIQ) is a score resulting from a test that assesses your child’s mental capacity in dealing with nonverbal skills. Usually, an IQ test has two major components: the verbal test and the performance test. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD or autism) have limitations that can hinder them from achieving their maximum potential, if not given the appropriate education and care that best suits them. Knowing the intelligence quotient of your child, alongside other results of diagnostic tests, may aid in addressing your child’s weaknesses and enhance your child’s strengths in cognitive skills.A PIQ test requires actual physical handling of certain objects, such as picture cards and puzzles, in front of the examiner or psychologist. Therefore, PIQ tests found on the Internet are not reliable and accurate. It is best to consult with a licensed psychologist for an actual PIQ test.

What to expect from Performance Intelligence Quotient testing​

A PIQ usually lasts between an hour and an hour and a half and is performed in either a school or clinical setting. It is comprised of five different scales for evaluation, namely:
  • Picture completion
  • Picture arrangement
  • Block design
  • Digit symbol
  • Object assembly
In picture completion, your child will be presented with different pictures that are missing a detail (e.g., a picture of a boy or a girl with one missing eye). Your child will be tested for his attention to detail and will be asked to complete the picture.

Building Basic Social Skills and Visual Schedule Curriculum Bundle
PRICE: $$59.99
Basic Social Expressions Social Story Curriculum Bundle
Basic Social Expressions Social Story Curriculum Bundle
PRICE: $39.99

Building Language for Early Learners Bundle
PRICE: $39.99
In a picture arrangement, your child will be presented with a set of picture cards. Your child will be tasked to arrange the cards, in order to tell a story. For example, one card that has a picture of a girl, one card that has a picture of a market, and one card that has a girl carrying a basket with fruits and vegetables in it. Arranging the cards to tell the story of the girl going to the market and buying fruits and vegetables is the object of the test.In a block design, your child is presented with different shapes of blocks and asked to copy a certain arrangement or design by putting the pieces of blocks together.In digit symbol, your child will be asked to copy a coding pattern. For instance, your child will be asked to copy symbols that correspond with simple geometric shapes.In object assembly, your child will be presented with different materials and asked to make an entire object by using the different materials presented to him. An example would be completing a simple puzzle in 90 seconds.The scales in a PIQ test are usually repeated several times with the degree of difficulty elevated each time your child completes one task. The result of the PIQ test is based on the speed of response of your child and how much correct answers he completes. Remember that the PIQ, or any IQ test for that matter, is not a predictor of your child’s quality or worth. It is merely one of the many tests that help assess your child’s cognitive strengths and weaknesses to be a basis for appropriate interventions.Reference: John Grohol (2010). Psychcentral.com. IQ Test. Retrieved March 23, 2011, from http://psychcentral.com/encyclopedia/2010/what-is-an-iq-test/Suggested Resources: ADHD Assessment and Diagnosis Across Settings Redone (RECORDED) Video Modeling Library ALL ACCESS Autism Toolkit Copyright © by Special Learning Inc. All right reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews. For information, contact Special Learning Inc., at: [email protected]

Caucusoid concoction that means absolutely nothing and was only invented to perpetuate racism

I can't figure out anything new while teraiqmoggers like geckobus get the first must read thread in a shitton of time after figuring out an insightful thing.
Mods need to give him a pass. He's the only member on this forum who has contributed anything of value in a long time

IQ is autistic and doesn't actually measure how smart you are