Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My face in 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
MizantropMarian

MizantropMarian

Banned
-

View: https://imgur.com/a/ialHjSV

Pic from 2016-2017
U can see me getting hard mogged in hand
I was forced to take photo, they were my bullies
Jfl 6 inch wrists

And me now

Last edited by a moderator:
you mog the guy on the left

Don't doxx urself like that nigger

im literally getting ready to kill myself soon. i really cant do this shit anymore LOL

U guys can be serious
I m boneless
cmon man I don’t wanna dogpile but you got pretty good cheekbones there
also what country are you from? I’m not trying to doxx I’m just curious what your accent is

SO U THINK I LOOK GOOD? LMAO

Romania
Just try and remember you look better than most people here, and that you might have some body dysmorphia if you truly think you are ugly, have no bones, ect

You'd slay hard in any African, South American or East Asian country. You might even bag a virgin :chad:

Don't doxx urself like that nigger
Don't interrupt Chadlite while he's making a mistake. :feelshehe:

Ch

That thread I saw some time ago was right - good looks really are apparent even before puberty.

im literally getting ready to kill myself soon. i really cant do this shit anymore LOL
Don't do it because of scum pieces of shit like this retard, even if you do, consider othER options too

He could have a point - body dysmorphia is a legit disorder if Chadlite actually thinks he's ugly (while if an incel thinks he's ugly, it isn't a disorder because he's correct). Marian doesn't have dysmorphia though, he's clearly trolling... although he has doxxed himself so much at this point that I'm starting to doubt myself to be honest.

He mogs me into oblivion but tbh this whole drama is lifefuel to me because it's just so absurd. :feelsPop:

consider othER options too
Wise words, even if they've been said before. :feelsYall:

He could have a point - body dysmorphia is a legit disorder if Chadlite actually thinks he's ugly (while if an incel thinks he's ugly, it isn't a disorder because he's correct). Marian doesn't have dysmorphia though, he's clearly trolling... although he has doxxed himself so much at this point that I'm starting to doubt myself to be honest.

He mogs me into oblivion but tbh this whole drama is lifefuel to me because it's just so absurd. :feelsPop:

Wise words, even if they've been said before. :feelsYall:

Tell one good thing about my face:lul:
62kg and no bones

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.