Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My face scares women off

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
My face scares women away they block me as soon as they see my face why can’t they see past my looks and like me for who I am instead of my appearance

Once I got called an ISIS terrorist by a stranger foid for no reason:reeeeee::reeeeee:

do u approach the really good looking girls. if so then u are guilty of the same standards you trash them for having
works both ways pals

Even sub 5 women block me when they see my face
the formula is your looksmatch/2. thats the girls u appraoch to escape mediocrity and public humiliation

My face scares women away they block me as soon as they see my face why can’t they see past my looks and like me for who I am instead of my appearance
Same, mainly due to my subtlety ethnic features.

do u approach the really good looking girls. if so then u are guilty of the same standards you trash them for having
works both ways pals
foid tier post. Why do you assume OP only approaches attractive girls?

tell me about it, they are scared to even sit next to me on a bus

foid tier post. Why do you assume OP only approaches attractive girls?
coz its what i do. i dont even bother with ugly girls. all humans want something objectively good to look at. jfl if u waste your time on an ugly girl
better to be single than revolted on a daily
its our intrinsic evolutionary hypocrisy trait.

tell me about it, they are scared to even sit next to me on a bus
once i sat next to a girl on the bus she was wearing a coat and her arms touched mine and they stayed there the whole journey. top moment

They reject me too once they see my face not even a 2/10 wants me
I doubt you are even ugly. Probably a 6/10 white twink boy with low self asteem.

I doubt you are even ugly. Probably a 6/10 white twink boy with low self asteem.
I am ugly women always reject me as soon as they see my face they don’t even ask any further questions after that boom I’m blocked just like that

I am ugly women always reject me as soon as they see my face they don’t even ask any further questions after that boom I’m blocked just like that
can you face reveal to me

Scaring people gives me butterflies.

I scare people on a daily basis, I do worried about getting shot tbh.

Yesterday this one father gave me the "I'm going to protect my family" look because I was walking down an alley in their general direction but turned within a foot of his children (they were in my way tbh) so I could get to my car down the street on the right.

it's not because of my face, but I'm not saying more than that cuz the feds can suck my nuts.

its beyond over

you ARE your looks