Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My facial surgery has been delayed indefinately since I tested positive for coronavirus

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Looks like I won't be making it to 2021 boyos.I had just a WEEK left before my surgery and now they say they can't do it for the foreseeable future. JFL. Nobody in this hospital (other than the doctors) are above a 5/10. Its incredible, genetics is such a package deal. Chads become doctors and take home 6 figures, while incels all have compromised immune systems.

what kind did you all planned bro I’m looking to do the same

One week before? What a fucking bummer.

What surgery was it?

Go into crowded public transport and smear a tiny bit of spit on foids clothing in gta

There's no surgery for your face?

Damn! My condolences.

Maybe soon... After the panic dies down.

What's the big negative with all that stuff, enlighten me.
Aluvia is an immunosuppressant used on AIDS patients. It makes it so your body can't fight simple infections. So basically if you get coronavirus, you can either let the virus kill you or take Aluvia and get parts of your body amputated when you get infections. Lots of suicides will be caused by this virus.

Aluvia is an immunosuppressant used on AIDS patients. It makes it so your body can't fight simple infections. So basically if you get coronavirus, you can either let the virus kill you or take Aluvia and get parts of your body amputated when you get infections. Lots of suicides will be caused by this virus.
Well shit, incel4lyfe status from that.

Don't worry. You're chances of dying are very slim assuming you're young and have no other conditions that effect your health.