Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My family ruined the only hobby I genuinely enjoyed

Caribbbean-cel

Caribbbean-cel

Greycel
Back when I was 12, I was sort of blackpilled? Like, I knew those girls would never like me, anyway, I ended up picking up drawing, as escapism and stuff, and I truly enjoyed it.

Thanks to drawing I forgot totally about those JBs in school not paying attention to me, it was fun, I even exchanged drawings with a "friend" (turned out to be a fag).

But then my dumb cunt sister started mocking me and my drawings, it wasn't like, light teasing mocking, it was totally malicious, I went crying to mom so she would do something, she didn't do anything, and dad is never home.
I ended up rage quitting.

Now 8 years later, when I draw the only thing i feel is stress, picking up a pencil is painful. I have no hobbies and I must cope.
:fuk:

Here's a recent example of my current skill

IMG-20220320-164458.jpg

I can draw somewhat but I struggle drawing people at angles.

Big incel trait. My low IQ parents ruined many of my self-improvement plans when I was younger with bullshit chores, blocking me from going outside, not willing to pay for tutoring/classes.

Not only do we have shit DNA but unsupportive scummy Subhuman parents. we have to work far harder than normal fags for less progress. But nothing else can be done.

I can draw somewhat but I struggle drawing people at angles.
When the pose is very foreshortened is sort of hard yes.
I can do angles decently, the problem is, it's no longer fun as it used to be:fuk:
Picking up mags and drawing all the people I saw there, although they looked uncanny but i improved.
Now I can do decent but feels like a chore, what's the point?./

Big incel trait. My low IQ parents ruined many of my self-improvement plans when I was younger with bullshit chores, blocking me from going outside, not willing to pay for tutoring/classes.

Not only do we have shit DNA but unsupportive scummy Subhuman parents. we have to work far harder than normal fags for less progress. But nothing else can be done.
Yup, 0 support.
I don't even know how to cope at this point.
I can code sure (it's related to what I'm studying) but i feel totally neutral towards computer science, Wich is an advantage I guess since I don't feel any perfectionism while studying

Drawing women would just make me more tilted/depressed :feelscomfy:

When the pose is very foreshortened is sort of hard yes.
I can do angles decently, the problem is, it's no longer fun as it used to be:fuk:
Picking up mags and drawing all the people I saw there, although they looked uncanny but i improved.
Now I can do decent but feels like a chore, what's the point?./

Yup, 0 support.
I don't even know how to cope at this point.
I can code sure (it's related to what I'm studying) but i feel totally neutral towards computer science, Wich is an advantage I guess since I don't feel any perfectionism while studying
Best I can draw.
13C6142E 0DBA 4E68 A2E5 04D12E5001A1

I wish I could draw ngl, best I can do is toddler tier stuff.