Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My father was a Chad in his youth - fuck genetic recombination.

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
My father is from a small town in Norway and was basically the town-chad. In his 20-30's he basically looked like Pierce Brosnan. He's 5'11 and had a reputation around town for being a stud who slept with younger women. My mother who is twelve years younger than him has stated that she was intimidated by him because she knew he got around so much. Well the universe played a prank on me. While there is some resemblance between us when it comes to eye colour and faceshape, I basically look like a playdough version of him. Had he been young today, he would have no doubt been a big influencer because of his looks. I don't resent him for this, he's a great dad but everyday I wish I could look like him in his prime. I would go as far as to say that he was movie star good looking and here I am with an underdeveloped jaw and face with zero foids ever showing interest in me. IT'S FUCKING OVER! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

All my family members had GFs except me, Im the 3rd born and inherited the bad genetics

Brutal. My dad was no Chad but still mogged me and life experience mogged me to oblivion.

are you sure he is your dad
Yeah, I was conceived on their honeymoon and we do (paradoxically) look alike, as well as height-wise and build-wise. Imagine Pierce Brosnan but a near Down-syndrome version of him. That's in the ballpark of what I look like.

how is your mother

It’s always tough being the offspring of attractive people. Often times you get attractive combinations from both parents that make you unattractive as fuck

how is your mother
My mother is normal looking, my facial issues mostly stem from my recessed jaws, something that can occur during the process of growing up. The genetic blueprint was there to make me attractive, but somewhere along the way my jaws just grew downwards instead of forwards. I'm currently saving for jaw surgery to try to rectify at least some of my ugliness.

It’s always tough being the offspring of attractive people. Often times you get attractive combinations from both parents that make you unattractive as fuck
My younger brother looks a lot more like my father, although he is quite short. He's always gotten better treatment from people in general and is now engaged. FML. LOOKS, LOOKS, LOOKS!

Funny thing: my father's day post on social media featuring a picture of my dad in his thirties got more likes than anything I've ever posted, even my post about publishing my first novel. :lul::lul::lul:

Yeah, I was conceived on their honeymoon and we do (paradoxically) look alike, as well as height-wise and build-wise. Imagine Pierce Brosnan but a near Down-syndrome version of him. That's in the ballpark of what I look like.
lol to be fair its only a few milimeters sometimes that is the difference between exotic and ugly

He has to face inceldom vicariously through you

My father is from a small town in Norway and was basically the town-chad. In his 20-30's he basically looked like Pierce Brosnan. He's 5'11 and had a reputation around town for being a stud who slept with younger women. My mother who is twelve years younger than him has stated that she was intimidated by him because she knew he got around so much. Well the universe played a prank on me. While there is some resemblance between us when it comes to eye colour and faceshape, I basically look like a playdough version of him. Had he been young today, he would have no doubt been a big influencer because of his looks. I don't resent him for this, he's a great dad but everyday I wish I could look like him in his prime. I would go as far as to say that he was movie star good looking and here I am with an underdeveloped jaw and face with zero foids ever showing interest in me. IT'S FUCKING OVER! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.
Women must be reminded that siring a kid with a Chad is not a guarantee that the offsprings will be of better quality. Most of these Chad juniors are just normies or worse incels , a Chad needs a stacy to make a true Chad jnr