Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My female supervisor looked at me like I was creep

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
Several months ago I asked my supervisor if I could get her phone number so I can use her as a reference. She agreed and gave it to me. Forward to now and I decide to add her as a contact on my phone so I can know who it belongs to. Once I did this I guess it allows you to see the other person on whatsapp. When I came to work the next day she looked at me with eyes wide open like I was a massive creep and just walked away. She's a married woman, and I wasnt going to try anything anyway.
Had I been a Chad I bet she would've been all smiles and greeted me by saying "Hey! I didn't know I had you in whatsapp!" :cryfeels:

Not true, the other person cant see you on whatsapp contacts if they themself dont have you in contacts

Not true, the other person cant see you on whatsapp contacts if they themself dont have you in contacts
She must've added me initially (many months ago) but probably forgot about it

That's why i don't add nobody, couldn't give less of a fuck.

I don't even have WhatsApp

Fucking creep!