Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My final plan as a blackcel

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
After 6 months in USA I realized just be black , bbc theory are memes. I have to put the extra work like Asian and curry to ascend.

My final plan is:
0- I Started gymmaxxing
1- I will learn to drive
2- Learn a high paying skill (probably In Information technology )
3- Get a corporate job
4- buy a car
5- go to a white church
6- move to college
7- grow my hair
8- go to Asia or poland

If all fail , I'll go to Asia regardless of the state of geomaxing will be. I don't have a huge bbc as a black. I wouldn't make it with blacks and some white girls might be deceived when they see I'm sub8" . I will pursue Asian girls.

Last edited:
I will @supersoldier

You can and will be a slayer bro! Good plan btw.

I recommend Philippines the women like black men over there plus they're top 3 hottest Asians. Also your money will go further out there.

Sounds like a solid plan bro get your life in order there seems to be a few ways you can level up so it's smart to get a handle on that!

Sounds like a solid plan bro get your life in order there seems to be a few ways you can level up so it's smart to get a handle on that!
Yeah and I'll be 25 soon to

I recommend Philippines the women like black men over there plus they're top 3 hottest Asians. Also your money will go further out there.
Thank you

Slav women are such whores in general.

But make sure you come off as an America if you act like a African they won't want to fuck you, it's hard to explain but the slav whores love you for your culture, they love American BBC's but hate African BBC's because there is social stigma for being an African cel

So when you go pumpndump polish whores or other slav whores put in your strongest American accent, wear giga American clothes with American flags and just americanmaxx and you'll have slav whores on your dick

Slav lands for American BBCs are like SEAmaxx for whitecels.

So when you go pumpndump polish whores or other slav whores put in your strongest American accent, wear giga American clothes with American flags and just americanmaxx and you'll have slav whores on your dick

Slav lands for American BBCs are like SEAmaxx for whitecels.
Thank you bro

Bbc is a fucking joke u will look like a fucking hobo, unless ur tyrone

@Vendetta what are the requirements for Tyrone? Face ? Height? Style ? Inhibition? Money? Clothes? Dick size?

Good luck update us on your plans.

After 6 months in USA I realized just be black , bbc theory are memes. I have to put the extra work like Asian and curry to ascend.

My final plan is:
0- I Started gymmaxxing
1- I will learn to drive
2- Learn a high paying skill (probably In Information technology )
3- Get a corporate job
4- buy a car
5- go to a white church
6- move to college
7- grow my hair
8- go to Asia or poland

If all fail , I'll go to Asia regardless of the state of geomaxing will be. I don't have a huge bbc as a black. I wouldn't make it with blacks and some white girls might be deceived when they see I'm sub8" . I will pursue Asian girls.
Bro you live on a complete different reality
You believe life is like the 50s american dream, where you and your asian tradwive will live behind a white fence, go to church on sunday just like the white man and everything is happiness.

BBC IS LAW
JBB IS LAW

But your approach is laughable, first of all forget abt noodles, forget abt the white church bullshit and drop the anime.

My advice Is
1) gymmaxx with steroids and use HGH for your frame
2) get tats on your arms and back
3) dripmaxx, look up how famous rappers dress and be like them
4) new skills are good , as long as you moneymaxx more
5) Get a bathmate and up your dick girth, 4 inches is very bad for a black man
6) you're 6'0 right? Get lifts and an air max 720 / Air Force 1.
7) get your own place (if you go to college move to the dorm) and a car
8) run BBC game on dating apps and college

If i had your stats i would've been an absolute slayer by this time but sadly I'm a subhuman beaner

Last edited:
Why a white church? :feelskek:

Bro you live on a complete different reality
You believe life is like the 50s american dream, where you and your asian tradwive will live behind a white fence, go to church on sunday just like the white man and everything is happiness.

BBC IS LAW
JBB IS LAW

But your approach is laughable, first of all forget abt noodles, forget abt the white church bullshit and drop the anime.

My advice Is
1) gymmaxx with steroids and use HGH for your frame
2) get tats on your arms and back
3) dripmaxx, look up how famous rappers dress and be like them
4) new skills are good , as long as you moneymaxx more
5) Get a bathmate and up your dick girth, 4 inches is very bad for a black man
6) you're 6'0 right? Get lifts and an air max 720 / Air Force 1.
7) get your own place (if you go to college move to the dorm) and a car
8) run BBC game on dating apps and college

If i had your stats i would've been an absolute slayer by this time but sadly I'm a subhuman beaner
Thank you bro

Go to asia, gook foids love nigger dick

asiamaxxing only works for whites sadly

How tall are you.