Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My final plan as a blackcel

asiamaxxing only works for whites sadly
Depends. Filipino and Chinese girls are trad and love the white men. Japanese and Thai noodle whores love black dick though.

The similarity between all of them is they hate curries, gooks and japs too :feelskek:

Can you explain
People from Africa are perceived as poor and uneducated and low class. But people from America are perceived as opposite. So even though both can be black they can usually tell which one you are by your accent and how you act and your shade of black, American niggas are usually lighter due to decades of intermixing.

Yeah because flood this world with more ugly ass mulatto mutt Niglets.
Stick to your kind nigger

After 6 months in USA I realized just be black , bbc theory are memes. I have to put the extra work like Asian and curry to ascend.

My final plan is:
0- I Started gymmaxxing
1- I will learn to drive
2- Learn a high paying skill (probably In Information technology )
3- Get a corporate job
4- buy a car
5- go to a white church
6- move to college
7- grow my hair
8- go to Asia or poland

If all fail , I'll go to Asia regardless of the state of geomaxing will be. I don't have a huge bbc as a black. I wouldn't make it with blacks and some white girls might be deceived when they see I'm sub8" . I will pursue Asian girls.
Come to nyc
You will enjoy tons of white pussy especially in woke area of Brooklyn

After 6 months in USA I realized just be black , bbc theory are memes. I have to put the extra work like Asian and curry to ascend.

My final plan is:
0- I Started gymmaxxing
1- I will learn to drive
3- Get a corporate job
4- buy a car
5- go to a white church
6- move to college
7- grow my hair
8- go to Asia or poland

If all fail , I'll go to Asia regardless of the state of geomaxing will be. I don't have a huge bbc as a black. I wouldn't make it with blacks and some white girls might be deceived when they see I'm sub8" . I will pursue Asian girls.
just hoodmax and become a rapper and fuck girls in a shitty neighbourhood after shooting up your fellow negro

Come to nyc
You will enjoy tons of white pussy especially in woke area of Brooklyn
>kike invites black man to come and fuck the women in his area

kek

People from Africa are perceived as poor and uneducated and low class. But people from America are perceived as opposite. So even though both can be black they can usually tell which one you are by your accent and how you act and your shade of black, American niggas are usually lighter due to decades of intermixing.
Thank you
You're right.
How can I get the American accent? I'm Caribbean

Thank you
You're right.
How can I get the American accent? I'm Caribbean
the caribbean accent actually helps you lol, especially if you sound jamaican, its a halo if youre blackmaxxing

Fingers crossed brocel.

My final plan is:
0- I Started gymmaxxing
1- I will learn to drive
3- Get a corporate job
4- buy a car
5- go to a white church
6- move to college
7- grow my hair
8- go to Asia or poland

Good luck. Go to asia

My final plan is:
0- I Started gymmaxxing
1- I will learn to drive
3- Get a corporate job
4- buy a car
5- go to a white church
6- move to college
7- grow my hair
8- go to Asia or poland

No it’s just no men get pussy except for Chad buddy

I hope you succeed, i’m currently trying to just land a good job since i’ve already leaned out, now it’s time to gymaxx for some muscle mass and continue the grind, whatever comes out of it will be ok

I hope you succeed, i’m currently trying to just land a good job since i’ve already leaned out, now it’s time to gymaxx for some muscle mass and continue the grind, whatever comes out of it will be ok
Thank you bro, I wish you the same.
Growing muscles is so hard as a hectomorph. I m still under 65kg after one month gymmaxxing.
I think my main problem is nutrition.

The only reason you are a virgin is because you refuse to live as a nigger.
Go to the hood join a gang you will fuck hoes

Why it's the only solution guys on the forum propose?

stop trying to be white and embrace the hood.
I didn't try to act white. I was always like this even though I lived 24 years in my home country full of blacks.

Bbc is law everywhere. Ban all negros

I fail to understand your inceldom as a 6ft black person, (JBT+JBB is law) but good luck.
he is lying. he is now in a gangbang with white,asian,curry,arab girls . and he is showing this post "see how yo men so stupid. now suc on them dik bitch"

If your black thugmaxxing is the only option you have no choice but to walk around your block with the Glock

Or if you want I’ll buy you to work on a farm and pick cotton nigger