Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My first opportunity at the gym

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
Today this Little white boy was reproducing every move I made for about 10minutes. He came close to me after. We talked a bit however her white mother came 1-2minutes after. She told me "hi" . I told her "hi".
They left and went to the black card spa.

She's probably mid or late twenties or early thirdies. Her ass is not big , but her boobs are quite normal . Because I can see them even though she often wears long sleeve shirt or hoodie. I really love her style , and her small lips.She seems to be 1.75m too.I always imagining her giving me a blowjob. I hope I'll develop a good a relationship with her son and ascend with her (even though I see she has ring in her left hand)

I really love how her lips are pointed upward.

Today this Little white boy was reproducing every move I made for about 10minutes. He came close to me after. We talked a bit however her white mother came 1-2minutes after. She told me "hi" . I told her "hi".
They left and went to the black card spa.

She's probably mid or late twenties or early thirdies. Her ass is not big , but her boobs are quite normal . Because I can see them even though she often wears long sleeve shirt or hoodie. I really love her style , and her small lips.She seems to be 1.75m too.I always imagining her giving me a blowjob. I hope I'll develop a good a relationship with her son and ascend with her (even though I see she has ring in her left hand)

I really love how her lips are pointed upward.
Send that boy over to us so we can teach him about TND and hope he calls you racial slurs next time

nigga think he the main character