Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My friend quit wage slaving after 15 years to go on welfare

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
After 15 years of being a wagie he is only marginally better off than another guy we know who just went on welfare straight out of highschool. The NEET guy doesn't have to go to work every day or worry about stress of work and paying bills. The last straw for my friend was his company fired him and he would have to take a major pay cut to get another software code monkey cuck job. Hes always tired after coding all day and has been wanting to quit for years.

I was telling him in America we have 331 million people, and the workforce is around 165 million. But there just isn't remotely enough good jobs for all those 165 million to work full time in year round. Hence why wagies make so little money, the old supply and demand and every year there is less jobs with the technology, so that is why his wages are going down.

Might as well

The government enforces this shit system that results in us being incels, so it's only right that we take their money

Welfare is the way.

Might as well

The government enforces this shit system that results in us being incels, so it's only right that we take their money
Welfare is the way.

I said to him if hes not in the workforce it might create opportunity for a normie to get better wages, a normie who might have a family to support.

They give to all the refugees so why not

Wageslaiving is literally cuckoldry.
Never worked a day in life.

They give to all the refugees so why not

Interesting thing is the state was happy for him to go on welfare, and the lady who he contacted at the social services helped him get onto welfare right away and applying for all sorts of other benefits.

I wagecucked from 16 years old and still live hand to mouth paycheque to paycheque and I 36 now! 20 years work and all I have to show for it is I live in a barely affordable rented flat, no chance to ever own as prices here for boomers house are astronomical ! And all the while my frend who has claimed sick pay welfare from 18 years old has a better flat then me (public housing but bigger nicer) more money and goes on holiday once a year to Tenerife or somewhere similar. I ain’t been abroad in 8 years! He don’t have to cycle in the rain or wake up early etc I fucking hate my frend for it but whose the mug? Me for not welfaremaxxing!

I wagecucked from 16 years old and still live hand to mouth paycheque to paycheque and I 36 now! 20 years work and all I have to show for it is I live in a barely affordable rented flat, no chance to ever own as prices here for boomers house are astronomical ! And all the while my frend who has claimed sick pay welfare from 18 years old has a better flat then me (public housing but bigger nicer) more money and goes on holiday once a year to Tenerife or somewhere similar. I ain’t been abroad in 8 years! He don’t have to cycle in the rain or wake up early etc I fucking hate my frend for it but whose the mug? Me for not welfaremaxxing!

Get on welfare and..

-Your landlord is happy now the government pays your rent and the landlord can jack it up without worrying about you not paying.
-state workers happy they help you sign up for welfare, free housing, free medical care, free public transport, free cell phone and internet.

-Doctors and co. happy you can come in and get you treatment and the government pays so not battling insurers or arguing with customers over bills.
-Apple and AT&T happy now they got an extra customer on the top of the line smart phone with top of the line plan and government just pays it.

-your former employer happy now they have one less payroll to meet every month and that all goes to the bottom line.

Wageslaiving is literally cuckoldry.
Never worked a day in life.

Nice, my cousin he got ruled as disabled from mental and physical health problems before he made it out of highschool so he went right onto disability out of highschool.

After 15 years of being a wagie he is only marginally better off than another guy we know who just went on welfare straight out of highschool. The NEET guy doesn't have to go to work every day or worry about stress of work and paying bills. The last straw for my friend was his company fired him and he would have to take a major pay cut to get another software code monkey cuck job. Hes always tired after coding all day and has been wanting to quit for years.

I was telling him in America we have 331 million people, and the workforce is around 165 million. But there just isn't remotely enough good jobs for all those 165 million to work full time in year round. Hence why wagies make so little money, the old supply and demand and every year there is less jobs with the technology, so that is why his wages are going down.
tbh, coding in a small company doesn't get you good money at all, mostly stress.
it's maybe worth it if you can afford your own apartment and can find enough time to relax, otherwise it's just a grind with no point.

most of this is all bullshit anyway, all the real money comes from resource extraction, farming, stuff like that.

I worked for one day but turned up 4 hours late and quit right after the shift

tbh, coding in a small company doesn't get you good money at all, mostly stress.
it's maybe worth it if you can afford your own apartment and can find enough time to relax, otherwise it's just a grind with no point.

most of this is all bullshit anyway, all the real money comes from resource extraction, farming, stuff like that.

Thats what happened to him worked grinding coding for a series of small poor software companies for 15 years. He only ever was able to just afford rent and his car payments and food and utilities with a little left over. But hes not materialistic anyway.

Then there is the stress, deadlines, late calls etc.. when the Jews are paying you they want a lot for their money, its not a charity and they take whoever works for the lowest.

Get on welfare and..

-Your landlord is happy now the government pays your rent and the landlord can jack it up without worrying about you not paying.
-state workers happy they help you sign up for welfare, free housing, free medical care, free public transport, free cell phone and internet.

-Doctors and co. happy you can come in and get you treatment and the government pays so not battling insurers or arguing with customers over bills.
-Apple and AT&T happy now they got an extra customer on the top of the line smart phone with top of the line plan and government just pays it.

-your former employer happy now they have one less payroll to meet every month and that all goes to the bottom line.
high iq

welfare is the way. the uber rich are already on welfare. it's packaged as something else.

Thats what happened to him worked grinding coding for a series of small poor software companies for 15 years. He only ever was able to just afford rent and his car payments and food and utilities with a little left over. But hes not materialistic anyway.

Then there is the stress, deadlines, late calls etc.. when the Jews are paying you they want a lot for their money, its not a charity and they take whoever works for the lowest.
yeah it's so easy to get stuck in a bad position like that, and get grinded to nothing.

for comparison a femoid would live with her parents and save all her money for herself. there wouldn't be a problem with finding a job close to home because affirmative action would take care of that.
that's not even getting into the fact that she wouldn't work that much anyway :feelshaha:

welfare is the way. the uber rich are already on welfare. it's packaged as something else.

Ya rental subsidies for their tenants, farm subsidies for their vast land holdings, even wage subsidies if the demand goes down at their business. Government is also the main buyer in a lot of industries on highly lucrative prices, its not free market competition a lot of the time.

Oh ya then the whole array of licenses, permits and quotas which are held by the aristocracy and don't allow competition and intentionally create artificial shortages to get monopolist pricing.

Last edited:
yeah it's so easy to get stuck in a bad position like that, and get grinded to nothing.

for comparison a femoid would live with her parents and save all her money for herself. there wouldn't be a problem with finding a job close to home because affirmative action would take care of that.
that's not even getting into the fact that she wouldn't work that much anyway :feelshaha:

One thing that bothers my friend a lot is he believed the stuff about our society being a meritocracy when he was young and that you could move up over the years. In reality women got the promotions even though they weren't able to do the coding. So he has women bosses on top of it who make way more than him yet don't know how to do software programming which these are software companies.

How do you even get on welfare in America? I thought you could only do so if you have a family.

Another thing is software coding has been abstracted/automated more and more and the code has gotten better and its already been written/figured out in most industries. So instead of millions of software programmers like 10 years ago, we need less and less each year.

Ya rental subsidies for their tenants, farm subsidies for their vast land holdings, even wage subsidies if the demand goes down at their business. Government is also the main buyer in a lot of industries on highly lucrative prices, its not free market competition a lot of the time.

Oh ya then the whole array of licenses, permits and quotas which are held by the aristocracy and don't allow competition and intentionally create artificial shortages to get monopolist pricing.
you got it man. they took advantage of the system. they should be called welfare kings/and queens, just as the name is.

One thing that bothers my friend a lot is he believed the stuff about our society being a meritocracy when he was young and that you could move up over the years. In reality women got the promotions even though they weren't able to do the coding. So he has women bosses on top of it who make way more than him yet don't know how to do software programming which these are software companies.
yeah, another thing is having a ton of managers and bosses above you, way more than there are programmers sometimes lol

How do you even get on welfare in America? I thought you could only do so if you have a family.

Might vary state by state, we are in a hardcore liberal state so they are happy to get more people on welfare.

yeah, another thing is having a ton of managers and bosses above you, way more than there are programmers sometimes lol

Thats a lot of the reason imo wages have gone down so much for workers. Is there are just so many managers and levels of managers now. And of course all those jobs they all go to connected families. After they get done with the revenues of the company there isn't much left for the workers.

you got it man. they took advantage of the system. they should be called welfare kings/and queens, just as the name is.

Good point on the name. Ya those high level aristocrats they also control the government departments, their family members and families in their social circle are all the top people. So they set the rules which is to give themselves huge welfare kings/queens subsidies.

And they scoff at working a day in their life. And the normies in society strongly support them and idolize them.

Thats a lot of the reason imo wages have gone down so much for workers. Is there are just so many managers and levels of managers now. And of course all those jobs they all go to connected families. After they get done with the revenues of the company there isn't much left for the workers.
yes and they even do shady stuff with money sometimes. i recall them kvetching about some new law because "what if my boss wants to give me, his manager, a thousand dollar gift???? why is that anyone's business????" :feelskek:

yes and they even do shady stuff with money sometimes. i recall them kvetching about some new law because "what if my boss wants to give me, his manager, a thousand dollar gift???? why is that anyone's business????" :feelskek:

Its brilliant in its way they crack down hard on small things to normies that might be viewed as conflict as interest. Meanwhile the rich families who control the government are doing huge blatant transfer of money to themselves from the public and no investigations or interest.

But it gives the lower IQ normies the impression that the state is really aggressive on stopping corruption.

Doesn't software roles pay well in America? So how was he "marginally" better off after many years in this profession

Doesn't software roles pay well in America? So how was he "marginally" better off after many years in this profession

Hes sort of stupid instead of getting a good job at one of the big software corporations he either was too stupid to get hired there or he dreamed of making it in small broke software companies. So some of it is him not getting into the mega corporations and then getting raises over time.

I don't see the point in working anymore cos being around normies disrespecting me and looking down on me is debilitating to my mental health. On top of that, even when I apply for these stupid jobs, I usually get declined due to being too ugly. So majority of the jobs I was able to attain were working by myself such as night cleaner, security guard, and trolley collector. If you are ethnic and don't meet soyciety's standards and people know what you look like, you are mostly going to be fired, it's a ticking time bomb. I'm a neet (job seeker) with public housing, but I'm trying to start a new case to switch to caretaker payment.

I don't see the point in working anymore cos being around normies disrespecting me and looking down on me is debilitating to my mental health. On top of that, even when I apply for these stupid jobs, I usually get declined due to being too ugly. So majority of the jobs I was able to attain were working by myself such as night cleaner, security guard, and trolley collector. If you are ethnic and don't meet soyciety's standards and people know what you look like, you are mostly going to be fired, it's a ticking time bomb. I'm a neet (job seeker) with public housing, but I'm trying to start a new case to switch to caretaker payment.

Ya our societies just don't need more workers anyway. If society wanted your labor they would pay you a lot per hour and make an effort to treat you well in hopes you don't work for somebody else. Most work today is done by the machinery, robotics, computers, software, etc.

Ya our societies just don't need more workers anyway. If society wanted your labor they would pay you a lot per hour and make an effort to treat you well in hopes you don't work for somebody else. Most work today is done by the machinery, robotics, computers, software, etc.
so basically the elites view us as the 'useless eaters' "You'll hev nuthing n bi heppy"

Your friend must be either low iq or a blue pilled normie.

Seriously after working in the industry for 15 years he should know the ins and outs of the industry, the competitors, the product or service, the basic laws and regulations, the customer segment etc etc. What I mean by this is that the companies he worked for were offering a service or product which your friend is the one who produced, let that sink in, he fucking is the one who produced the product or did the services. In other words he just has to start his own business doing that very same thing he has been doing for 15 years.

Its like some blue pilled normie working in a pizzeria for 15 years making pizzas from the dough, the sauces, the salads, the pastas, basically everything from scratch then complains when he gets fired and cant find a job. Like seriously just open your own pizzeria in some some low rent shithole area and deliver with UberEats.

Your friend must be either low iq or a blue pilled normie.

Seriously after working in the industry for 15 years he should know the ins and outs of the industry, the competitors, the product or service, the basic laws and regulations, the customer segment etc etc. What I mean by this is that the companies he worked for were offering a service or product which your friend is the one who produced, let that sink in, he fucking is the one who produced the product or did the services. In other words he just has to start his own business doing that very same thing he has been doing for 15 years.

Its like some blue pilled normie working in a pizzeria for 15 years making pizzas from the dough, the sauces, the salads, the pastas, basically everything from scratch then complains when he gets fired and cant find a job. Like seriously just open your own pizzeria in some some low rent shithole area and deliver with UberEats.

Funnily enough that was my advice to my friend, open a pizza shop. I've seen small pizza shops in town for sale that make $500,000 a year in profits.

Funnily enough that was my advice to my friend, open a pizza shop. I've seen small pizza shops in town for sale that make $500,000 a year in profits.
But wait sir, how can you give him that advice when he doesnt know anything about the catering industry? I mean if he doesnt have proir experience in the catering industry isnt it a bit risky with all the sharks out there looking for a naive sucker to fleese?

Just wondering why he doesnt do IT stuff?

But wait sir, how can you give him that advice when he doesnt know anything about the catering industry? I mean if he doesnt have proir experience in the catering industry isnt it a bit risky with all the sharks out there looking for a naive sucker to fleese?

Just wondering why he doesnt do IT stuff?

IT it seems mainly over now unless you are some elite genius like a PHD in AI who has written papers for the AI science literature that were advances, like he could get another IT job but it would be at 2/3rds his old pay. And all the IT companies are downsizing so even that wouldn't be secure.

For pizza shops, its not rocket science and what my suggestion was is buy one and get the owner to train you for a bit.

IT it seems mainly over now unless you are some elite genius like a PHD in AI who has written papers for the AI science literature that were advances, like he could get another IT job but it would be at 2/3rds his old pay. And all the IT companies are downsizing so even that wouldn't be secure.

For pizza shops, its not rocket science and what my suggestion was is buy one and get the owner to train you for a bit.
wait, i didnt say look for an IT job i said start an IT business. Believe or not common people and businesses do pay for IT services just like people pay for electricians

When I was near homeless trying to just get by, the welfare was not there for me. It's almost like the normie sexhaver thing you need to know the system and not be autistic.

I dont blame your friend, and not everyone goes up in the career ladder after 15 years. There isnt room for everyone at the top.

I wish there was a special welfare program for incels

I dont blame your friend, and not everyone goes up in the career ladder after 15 years. There isnt room for everyone at the top.

Normies all think they are going to be the 1/10 or whatever which get promoted up.

It sucks

I'm only still alive cos I'm Muslim and too afraid of death
Muslims and blacks tend to overreact aggressively when they're challenged (instead of defending themselves) on anything so I don't know how to talk to you

Hell ... did you know that Jews never believed in hell? It was a pagan belief that the Christians incorporated. They believed in Sheol, but not a separate dimension of punishment.

I know the Muslims respond with 'oh the Jews were Muslim but removed that part" then why didn't archaeologists find any old Jewish texts with hell in it? How did the Jews remove it but then the Christians added it back in?

The Mormon prophet Smith used to preach monogamy until he was caught cheating by his wife, after which he preached polygamy.

Jim Jones was a cult leader who would justify any of his desires by saying it had holy authority.

Imagine if you are an alien who flies to earth in an UFO. You hear that people follow a prophet who was a merchant but then became a warlord. When his soldiers got drunk, he told them God was banning alcohol. When his general told him he could see his wives pooping outside, he told everyone that God wanted women to wear coverings/veils.

I mean, doesn't this obviously sound like a cult leader who made things up as he went along, because it benefited him?

Sahih al-Bukhari 4788
Narrated Aisha:
I used to look down upon those ladies who had given themselves to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and I used to say, "Can a lady give herself (to a man)?" But when Allah revealed: "You (O Muhammad) can postpone (the turn of) whom you will of them (your wives), and you may receive any of them whom you will; and there is no blame on you if you invite one whose turn you have set aside (temporarily).' (33.51) I said (to the Prophet), "I feel that your Lord hastens in fulfilling your wishes and desires."

Muslims and blacks tend to overreact aggressively when they're challenged (instead of defending themselves) on anything so I don't know how to talk to you

Hell ... did you know that Jews never believed in hell? It was a pagan belief that the Christians incorporated. They believed in Sheol, but not a separate dimension of punishment.

I know the Muslims respond with 'oh the Jews were Muslim but removed that part" then why didn't archaeologists find any old Jewish texts with hell in it? How did the Jews remove it but then the Christians added it back in?

The Mormon prophet Smith used to preach monogamy until he was caught cheating by his wife, after which he preached polygamy.

Jim Jones was a cult leader who would justify any of his desires by saying it had holy authority.

Imagine if you are an alien who flies to earth in an UFO. You hear that people follow a prophet who was a merchant but then became a warlord. When his soldiers got drunk, he told them God was banning alcohol. When his general told him he could see his wives pooping outside, he told everyone that God wanted women to wear coverings/veils.

I mean, doesn't this obviously sound like a cult leader who made things up as he went along, because it benefited him?

Sahih al-Bukhari 4788
Narrated Aisha:
I used to look down upon those ladies who had given themselves to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and I used to say, "Can a lady give herself (to a man)?" But when Allah revealed: "You (O Muhammad) can postpone (the turn of) whom you will of them (your wives), and you may receive any of them whom you will; and there is no blame on you if you invite one whose turn you have set aside (temporarily).' (33.51) I said (to the Prophet), "I feel that your Lord hastens in fulfilling your wishes and desires."
Yeah, the Muslims don't realize how cult-like their following of their prophet is. They want to do everything like the man, down to the trimming of their beards and the way they eat their food. They want to imitate every aspect of the man. If that's not cult-like, then nothing is. JFL

@gymletethnicel

Another thing is software coding has been abstracted/automated more and more and the code has gotten better and its already been written/figured out in most industries. So instead of millions of software programmers like 10 years ago, we need less and less each year.
also, everything in university assignments is already written. so just plagiarize a university assignment, but don't make it too obvious. I know all the smart people with the high gpa does this already. Ethics and gpa doesn't come together. These high gpa earners pay for other sources that are unethical, think coursehero, chegg, tutors from previous years that already have taken the exam and know what to study for.