Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Friends Have Surpassed Me

Stoopiding1

Stoopiding1

Recruit
★★
So many of them have new friends and even have girlfriends, I remember talking to my old friend during high school he used to be one of my friends during elementary school. He seems genuinely happy now and he grew to be at least 6 foot and has multiple girls crushing over him, back in elementary school I used to be taller than him. :feelsbadman:

Peaking early = death sentence

No idea what happened to my friends from middle school, most of them probably mog me to hell and back now except one who was a Guyanese turbomanlet subhuman. Lost those friends once I entered high school, so it's pretty much impossible for me to ever keep track of them again now. At least I never had to experience that brutality of having a mogger friend grow past you, though, I was always below average. Less brutal that way. :feelsclown:

Everyone from primary school, middle school, high school mogs me because I am sub human

I never had the luxury of being taller than my peers as a kid. Subhuman then, subhuman now.

I went to a class reunion once and EVERYONE was taller than me, except for a few giga short foid teachers.