Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My gay dad is happy that I get no pussy

• Thread starter squirrelsonfire2
  • Start date
squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
He’s like “heyyyyyyyy y’all sex isn’t everything y’all heyyyyyyyyy! Why would you want pussy anyways :feelspuke:heyyyyyyyy be a good little Christian virgin boy y’all heyyyyyyyyyy” then proceeds to lie about going to work to go have demonic gay orgies no cap I hate my family

Kill him and save his soul. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He’s like “heyyyyyyyy y’all sex isn’t everything y’all heyyyyyyyyy! Why would you want pussy anyways :feelspuke:heyyyyyyyy be a good little Christian virgin boy y’all heyyyyyyyyyy” then proceeds to lie about going to work to go have demonic gay orgies no cap I hate my family
Is your dad actually gay

If he's faggot then how were you born

If he's faggot then how were you born
He was hiding in the closet but somehow he is now proud of it you’d think if he was proud he wouldn’t hide in the closet

I would be embarrassed if my dad was a faggot, jesus christ.

Imagine having a gay dad; brutal:fuk::fuk:

Imagine knowing your dad has had his asshole demolished by a bunch of dudes. Brutal:feelsrope:

how can he talk about religion as a fag :feelswhat::society:

he will be punished by Allah for eternal torture :feelswhat::society:

Woman or nothing for me and no, ‘women’ don’t count, only women for me, if you catch my drift.

No joke, id kill my dad with my bare hands if i found out that he’s a faggot (in video game).

Better a dead father than a gay father

Some fags create a family, have sex with females to hide their homosexuality
TFW when an actual fag gets more pussy than you :smonk::fuk:

Lol that’s brutal you should ask if there’s foids at his orgies and maybe try to sneak in and ascend

bro what

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back