Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy My girlfriend's boyfriend, Tyrone, Got me a Nintendo Switch for Christmas!!!

Glock 43

Glock 43

Qbert

Does Tyrone let you sleep in the bed on special occasions?

Now you can smash while Tyrone smashs your wife.

How original.

this is fucking epic gamers

Cucks are scum of the earth and need to be eradicated by any means possible.

I have a goatee with sideburns, I'm acting undercover to gather information about the cuck world. I even have some entries in my spiral notebook about the experience.

Day 1 The cucks think I'm one of them, I bought a Switch for this occasion to be more convincing and brought a copy of Smash Bros. Ultimate with me the cucks loved it may be a bit too much... I'm now in a multiplayer match with them, somehow this beard gave me the ability to play this game because I didn't suck ass. That is, until some tall black men entered the room with foids at their sides. When the cucks flocked toward the foids I concluded that these must be their wives, it's almost sickening watching them submit themselves to disloyal whores.

Day 2
The cucks must've noticed I was new, because they threw a sort of celebration for me. They were doing Fortnite dances in a circle around me, I don't know if I'll ever be able to recover from the trauma but I have to move on. For some reason they invited me to a room where they sat in a circle with Macbooks, they were posting on Reddit on the familiar subreddit of cucktears. Chad's cum and cheeto dust filled their whiskers, as they let out loud hearty laughter at the sight of posts on Braincels. One of them gave me a Macbook, I decided to make fun of one of my posts otherwise it would feel wrong. And almost ritually, the Tyrones came back in the room with their wives only for them to flock to them again. I guess the day's over.

Day 3
The cucks seem to be more cautious around me, maybe it's because I didn't praise a foid yesterday for cheating on one of the cucks I posted with. Not really because of him personally, but because that foid was such a bitch I had to let it be known. The day went by quietly, almost too quietly... Conclusively, the Tyrones came back and the cycle repeated.

Day 4
The cucks have dis

*The sheet is covered in nothing but blood and semen, it's unreadable*

Day 5
We played Smash today! It was fun! Incels are bad! Foids are good! Chad fucked our wives, and we're fine! Sex doesn't matter, you aren't entitled to it! Ooh, Tyrone's back! Hi wifey!

Day 6
SEVMUCBNRQ==

note: repost

I remember these posts back in r/Braincels

Not sure if they still do them, haven't been on since around February

I waited for OLED, can't believe you cucks are playing LCD switch