Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Grandfather: "all you need are shined shoes"

M

meatball

Banned
-
Shit. If only I'd had shined shoes.

He said any man can get a date by having good quality shoes, that have a shine.

This separates you from lazy ass slackers, and you stick out as a marriageable chap.

It announces you're "going places".

These are the shoes of a fucking incel
My old shoes

Last edited:

where are my woman at??? i have mutliple well kept pairs of shoes :feelsohgod:. it must be because my most recent pair were old UNPOLISHED boots...

All you needed was a pair of nice shined shoes back in the day. If only things were still that good.

Chad can wear no shoes, with shit bacteria eating his skin off
Hidvlqbf17rz

Just nod your head and accept his advice if he gives you any instead of trying to explain your inceldom. You can't argue with boomers or people from older generations because the time we are living in is so vastly different from the one they lived in that they can't comprehend the situation that we're in. By that age their minds have lost their ability to accept new ideas or change their ways of thinking.

buying a fucking waxing machine

Lol. The hoes they married because they had shined shoes

Just shine your shoes theory:feelsthink:

he's senile
And he's retarded. Shined shoes that look brand new all the time are the signs you're a beta male who's not as active as should be a normal male. A bit of sensible use makes you look manlier. Only foids walk around in shiny useless high heels.

And he's retarded. Shined shoes that look brand new all the time are the signs you're a beta male who's not as active as should be a normal male. A bit of sensible use makes you look manlier. Only foids walk around in shiny useless high heels.
it doesn't matter what shoes you wear at all.

I'm gonna buy some new shoes. I like Adidas, any suggestions?

hang an onion from your belt

In his day having a job and a shiny pair of shoes was all you needed to get a girl.
He can't even begin to fathom the shit we go through in the modern era.

based and high iq

what?
why would that make a difference
It makes 0 difference. The thing is foids are shallow, so if they can choose between rich Chad and broke Chad, who do you think they will choose ?

damn shows times were back then

Chad can wear the most haggard clothes and shoes and women will fall for him regardless. When will boomer and old people understand the halo effect? if you're good looking and fashionmaxx, that's the only time fashionmaxxing does anything.

if you don't have the shiny chad face you ain't gettin any foid

Chad doesn't work.

Chad doesn't scuff his shoes.

Lmao if only that worked

Chad can wear the most haggard clothes and shoes and women will fall for him regardless. When will boomer and old people understand the halo effect? if you're good looking and fashionmaxx, that's the only time fashionmaxxing does anything.

Shit. If only I'd had shined shoes.

He said any man can get a date by having good quality shoes, that have a shine.

This separates you from lazy ass slackers, and you stick out as a marriageable chap.

It announces you're "going places".

These are the shoes of a fucking incelView attachment 447701
that's true. If your shoes were shining you could at least get a sales job in NYC in those days.

Also you had to be white but that's not the point.