Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My grandmother was based

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
When I was a little ethnic kid and I would play outside my grandmother would always tell me to stop and that i'll get black and nobody likes a black Indian person in a white country. I didn't think much of it back then and when I grew up thinking its just racist things old people say, now im finally here and I acknowledge what she said was pure FACT and that it was based.

gradma=woman

woman=based?

N O

I wish I was black tbh

You gotta be joking lmao

Unless you’re rapper , It would be very over.
It's the big dick, ugly black guys can ascend anywhere besides Africa. whitecels have to travel halfway around the world for an ugly SEA foid.

it's rare but occasionally foids can turn out to be somewhat good people who look out for their progeny

ugly black guys can ascend anywhere besides Africa. whitecels have to travel halfway around the world for an ugly SEA foid.

it's rare but occasionally foids can turn out to be somewhat good people who look out for their progeny

His grandmother dies too? tf? I don't recall that ever happening. That must be one of the newer ones.