Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My half-brother is now trans

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
I don't care either way because the last time I saw him was in 2018 and who knows if I'll ever see him (or her) again but this just confirms my suspicions. My family tree is fucked.

Ah i feel sorry for you if i were you id avoid him at all costs because when i dies he is gonna burn in the lake of fire for eternity cause hes a tranny faggot.

Over for him.

do you live in the west or in your home country? i have never heard of an ethnic trans in a 3rd world country

Was he short or ugly? Or familypill strikes again?

do you live in the west or in your home country? i have never heard of an ethnic trans in a 3rd world country
West. This is my home country. Neither of us are ethnic even though I'm definitely not 100% white passing.

Was he short or ugly? Or familypill strikes again?
I think 5'9. I'd say he was at best a normie. Maybe a low-tier normie. Kinda typical betabuxx looking guy, highly educated, nothing special in terms of looks.

West. This is my home country. Neither of us are ethnic even though I'm definitely not 100% white passing.
oh, sorry
i just assumed that since you had a religious curry avi, then you're probably an ethnic.

So he's half-brother half-sister now?

trannymaxxing. you must live in the US or Canada

I think 5'9. I'd say he was at best a normie. Maybe a low-tier normie. Kinda typical betabuxx looking guy, highly educated, nothing special in terms of looks.
Well, if you remember case with friend of Linus Tech Tips that might shed some light...

oh, sorry
i just assumed that since you had a religious curry avi, then you're probably an ethnic.
It’s probably neo-nazi indo-european religious reference.

Rip your brother, transmaxxing is just ropemaxxing with extra steps

You should try and save him from this “transmaxxing” trend. Estrogen and surgery will basically ruin his entire life if he is planning to do it.

Last edited: