Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee My husband is 6'3

"I can tell you he doesn't care one speck about height"

Really? So certain about it?

Women really equate good looks with being morally good. JFL what a joke of a whore

Women really equate good looks with being morally good. JFL what a joke of a whore
If he doesn't care about height he surely would've no problem having his legs cut off and becoming 5'3 right? :feelsdevil:

He doesn't care but she does

fuck dem hoes cuh on sum real shit

Women are hive mind. They don't have any , absolutely any creative thinking of their own

Femlets like her will breed more short sons and ruin the gene pool

It just happens :foidSoy:

why do they keep proving our points and then denying them

Women care about height. Gaslight shit.

Damn everything be in my head

tallfag problems

That's why majority of male babies need to be killed
This is too tame more needs to be done to ensure more people ddon't suffer a life full of sadness, failure and loneliness because of their looks

Women care about height. Gaslight shit.
That Only Man are being Gaslighted , Is one Fat blackpill .

Nobody tells a Woman To be Tall or get lean . Or Be a certain way " .

Let alone being Called Loosers when If those Woman where Man , they would Be completely fucked .

"pERsonality is way more important than looks and height, just be yourself and take a shower" :soy: :foidSoy:

“My husband is 6’4 but that doesn’t matter because i dated a 5’7 guy for a week in high school tee hee”

Like predicting 8:00 at 7:30

Bruh like like literally no one asked you about your fucking husband why do women feel the need to do that.

Literally zero reason to say what his height was for the "point" to be made. Burn her alive.

He doesnt feel superior among shorter ppl complete lie. shes saying that 2 convince herself he doesnt think hes superior 2 her.

This is nonsense. I'm 6'0" and I'll admit that I feel bad for shorter men, they obviously feel inferior.

On the other hand I also feel inferior to anyone 6'1"+. It's obvious they feel superior to me.

It goes both ways. The heightpill is brutal.

6'5" men are basically gods. No one messes with you. Everyone is scared of you and respects you. You're seen as a perfect body guard etc...

Women are completely oblivious to their gaslighting nature.

How tall is your 6'3 husband again?

Fucking bitch.

They forget they're tall because they have no reason to be reminded. Short guys are reminded every day they step outside and get brutally height mogged. I hope her son takes after her femletism and she'll see how much suffering he goes through.

It was nice of her to show how successful she is as a chad choice

Foids brag about their bf's height like men brag about their wealth

The severe lack of self-reflection and critical thinking on her part is astonishing.

I can't bear with the humans any longer, we are programmed to be evil and practice eugenics just to continue the cycle of reproduction for no reason.

Vile whores do this on purpose . Make no mistake and DO NOT give them the benefit of the doubt. This isn't some innocent slip of the tongue. We all know how visceral and primate the deep hatred whores have for manlets, they will do anything to mock and ridicule their lack of manhood/height while feigning ignorance and playing stupid