Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My interest for posting is fading away

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2119

Banned
-
I have no idea what actually happend, but my desire to be exceptionally active on the forum is completely gone. I used to get this insane dopamine rush when I saw new threads on the main forum and especially on offtopic.

Has this happend to you?
Is this a good or bad thing?

It fluctuates tbh, but I have nothing better to do.

it's boring now ngl
Nothing really new to discuss now

I have never had any rush from posting here. For me, posting is more like a minor grind i have to perform every day for a bit just to remind myself that i'm not the only one suffering with these problems and this life. To feel slightly "normal" and to vent to people who understand because otherwise i'll go crazy.

Still would love to see you do that tsh123456789 Toronto tinder test if you can.

How's school going?

Go hide in the discord servers like me

Its cause the premise of the forum has been to prove the blackpill.
And the blackpill has been proven.

It fluctuates tbh, but I have nothing better to do.
Ah I see. I guess it helps against boredom.

it's boring now ngl
Nothing really new to discuss now
Definitely.

I have never had any rush from posting here. For me, posting is more like a minor grind i have to perform every day for a bit just to remind myself that i'm not the only one suffering with these problems and this life. To feel slightly "normal" and to vent to people who understand because otherwise i'll go crazy.

Still would love to see you do that tsh123456789 Toronto tinder test if you can.

How's school going?

I am almost done with my year so i guess it is going well. I need to think about the Tinder experiment. I dont have the motivation to run one.
Go hide in the discord servers like me
This is what I am already doing. But I hate the time zones. Most of them are online when i am already sleeping.
Its cause the premise of the forum has been to prove the blackpill.
And the blackpill has been proven.
Well I was always more of an offtopic user and it even affected offtopic :/

Can I get an invite to the discord server? I didn't know we had one.

too many trolls and larpers here tbh

whogivesafucc honestly fucked me up. i feel like this whole site is just bullshit now

They larped for such a ridiculous amount of time. It's insane
whogivesafucc is reading this right now:feelsahh:
You should take a break and when you come back it'll be more fun again. Everything gets boring after a while.

whogivesafucc honestly fucked me up. i feel like this whole site is just bullshit now
It's not really because of them. It's just a complete burnout
whogivesafucc is reading this right now:feelsahh:
You should take a break and when you come back it'll be more fun again. Everything gets boring after a while.
I hope that is the case. I guess the site lost its appeal after 13.5k posts and the change among the userbase

fade away a month after its release for me tbh

The effects of the LDAR pill

I'm bored too. The site is only going to get worse as the mistrust grows

Yea it just gets boring after awhile, also offtopic if you haven’t notice is becoming more slow..

What will you do instead?

discord is better tbh

It happens to me all the time whenever I am using my mobile data. Do you have a good internet connection in the UK?

Agreed
Yeh usually but Internet ppl are slow and messed up my connection in new place. So just using backup for now

Time to overtake you :heybby::heybby:
I havent found a good alternative so I will still post unless I find something.

But I believe in you boyo. Do it!

I'm usually on the main discussion, the posts I've been reading are seemingly getting better, but there's still progress to be made

We need more flexibility with the rules, a simple ''i hate niggers'' can cause a ban just by saying this

i can only shitpost/ post when im drunk. Other than that ( when im sober) ill just browse

I feel you. The forum was pretty fun for me for the first month I joined. Now I just browse once in a while and barely make any posts.

I feel you. The forum was pretty fun for me for the first month I joined. Now I just browse once in a while and barely make any posts.
You can join my discord server if you want.

It's over eh but...

You'll be back!!!

rednamers losing interest in the forum it seems