Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My Introduction To Inceldom

mjkos111

mjkos111

manletmentality
Hello web dwellers, im a newly self discovered Incel. Joined about a few hours prior to posting this. Anyways, about my journey to inceldom. To sum it up, im ugly and always have been. Specifically a weak jaw that even my orthodontist declared that only surgery would fix, tall from the side and somehow flat and undefined from the stare nose, feminine eyes, pale complexion regardless of darker genetic coding and pudgy body despite working my ass off in sports for like all of my early years. To add on from an ugly appearance, a reserved and “unattractive” personality as well. One that stereotypically an aspie would possess. One that even the elementary supervisors of special needs children would pity as I would sit in the corner of the cafeteria and rot as my peers carelessly socialized and I had to watch the whole thing as they rumored that I was mute. Talking to no one outside my own family for months at a time. Until I found a community of individuals who i can now identify with. Aside from my origin story, if any experienced Incels could tip me with some advice that’d be great. Looking forward into diving deeper into internal incel dynamics and external dynamics.

cool story bro

Hello web dwellers, im a newly self discovered Incel. Joined about a few hours prior to posting this. Anyways, about my journey to inceldom. To sum it up, im ugly and always have been. Specifically a weak jaw that even my orthodontist declared that only surgery would fix, tall from the side and somehow flat and undefined from the stare nose, feminine eyes, pale complexion regardless of darker genetic coding and pudgy body despite working my ass off in sports for like all of my early years. To add on from an ugly appearance, a reserved and “unattractive” personality as well. One that stereotypically an aspie would possess. One that even the elementary supervisors of special needs children would pity as I would sit in the corner of the cafeteria and rot as my peers carelessly socialized and I had to watch the whole thing as they rumored that I was mute. Talking to no one outside my own family for months at a time. Until I found a community of individuals who i can now identify with. Aside from my origin story, if any experienced Incels could tip me with some advice that’d be great. Looking forward into diving deeper into internal incel dynamics and external dynamics.
we get a lot of fakecels so until you hang around for a while and get out of greyceldom you will probably be treated with great suspicion.Also, we do have edgy fakecels in here so you might get a few bitch comments but don't think much about them.

apart from that welcome brother.living with male autism seems pretty hard.