Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don’t think IQ and looks are in correlation with each other

Actually looking back at this shitty thread, I see a few minor grammar issues here and there. Over for me, really should start studying the language somewhere or at least spend more time editing my posts carefully.
Nah man. I've taught language to foreigners professionally. Your English is just fine for this purpose, I think. Like I said, I needed to make sure I understood your main points. That's all :feelsokman:

The perfect example of this is when you compare western curries to south Asian curries. They both look like shit, they both have had the same ancestors, they both are basically of the same exact race, and yet curries brought up in western societies IQmog Indian curries to fucking oblivion and beyond. They are not even the same species when it comes to intelligence.
This appears true, but it isn't because of any special difference in their brain or brain structure. It is due to the fact that they have experienced and have integrated the humanities disciplines better and can understand what Western culture and Christianity has to say, and what being a post-Christian or atheist might entail. They can be cynical and skeptical about things to a fault. Christianity is like a superior technology compared to pagan religions. Hinduism is largely that, a pagan religion.

As far as STEM fields, mainland curries study hard and do well in their tests, but when it comes to Western culture, the last generation and even this generation (if they absorbed their parents ways) do not understand jack shit about Western cultural currents and behaviors.

Btw- are you a Western curry?

@K9Otaku

yeah they're corelated
good looking people are always taller and have more body mass so bigger brains.
having a better skull shape also makes the levels of oxygens in the brains higher so you will end up with a more developed brain.
good looking people also have better lives and better lives mean better food, mental stability and less anxiety overall. all of this contribue to a higher iq.
even female attention will give you higher verbal iq so NO, iq is definitely related to being good looking.

yeah they're corelated
good looking people are always taller.
Not true at all. I know PLENTY of short guys who are far better looking than me facially.

Yes, it can be depending on what you want to say. Saying they have "no correlation" versus saying they are not "in correlation" can signify multiple possibilities. The former implies the two are always mutually exclusive in the infinitive. The latter can imply that at the moment you see no overlap, but there might be one.
That makes sense. Thank you. See, I wish fucking Google was as competent as native speakers when it comes to explaining these minor differences.

I've taught language to foreigners professionally.
:bigbrain:

As far as STEM fields, mainland curries study hard and do well in their tests, but when it comes to Western culture, the last generation and even this generation (if they absorbed their parents ways) do not understand jack shit about Western cultural currents and behaviors.
:yes:

Btw- are you a Western curry?
Nah, I live in shittle-east if you’re asking that from me and not K9O.

That makes sense. Thank you. See, I wish fucking Google was as competent as native speakers when it comes to explaining these minor differences.

:bigbrain:.
You're welcome brocel. And it's all good. believe me I make a ton of typos and mistakes. And I also can't spell worth a shit on my own. But these things usually don't have much to do language proficiency.
:yes:

Nah, I live in shittle-east if you’re asking that from me and not K9O.
Yes of you.

So you are an Arab Muslim, Middle East Muslim?

You're welcome brocel. And it's all good. believe me I make a ton of typos and mistakes. And I also can't spell worth a shit on my own. But these things usually don't have much to do language proficiency.
Based.

Yes of you.

So you are an Arab Muslim, Middle East Muslim?
No, not really. I’m not currently religious and I have no political sides anymore.