Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My job is torture

O

Oldcelloner38

Banned
-
I work at a drive thru convenient store,basically I sling beer,cigarettes, drinks and snacks to people while they don't have to get out of their car. I used to do this at another place to save up for a car. I finally got a shitty car for 2000. But anyways.

I feel ugly at my job,I can tell by the looks I get,yeah there's some nice people that come through but it doesnt out weigh the bad experiences. Like today a guy came in and said where is so and so at? I told him he's off today,well wheres this person at, where's this person at? I said they already worked that day and went home. He says well no offense but there's nobody good working, there's nobody that I like here, I feel lonely. I kind of slightly smiled in the situation and looked away,but it really started getting to me,like I'm not the type to put up with that. The next time he says it even though he's bigger then me and might want to fight me, i think I'm going to say there hasn't been any customers i like come in either.

Then I got to see all the couples that come in,one guy showed me his wife's lingerie underwear that he just bought her,and he says they look big but she really isn't that big. Then brags that he's got a high paying job now that gave him a credit card that he could spend 20k a day if he wanted too. While I'm a little unwanted peasant making minimum wage slaving for people.

Then there is all the older fat women who all have wedding rings,and if they are single they would for sure reject me if I tried. Even if they were 55 years old. I've noticed that even 50 something year olds idolize movie stars or one I knew said marry me with a picture of slash.

I've even seen couples where I'm like how does he get her but I'm rejected,and I've seen couples where it makes sense with the looks or the height.

Lastly I tried asking a co worker how old she was and if she's single,she's probably a 3/10 in looks, short and kind of fat with nice big boobs. I thought I had a chance because she was nice and not that good looking,she says sorry she has a fiance. Today I told the older girl co worker I said has there been any rumor about me yesterday, she said no but tell me what it is. I said I asked so and so if she was single and she said she has a fiance. She says I seen him earlier today. I said what did he look like. He was tall and a big guy with curly hair. I said oh the typical guy girls go for. She says i guess?? I said girls usually like big and tall. She first says well i just want a good guy. Then she admits her type is tall and skinny. But she ain't trying to date anyone right now. Then I try telling her some other stories about girls and she had a disgusted disinterested face,and a customer was coming so I stopped talking and didn't bring that back up.

At the end of the night after she left I feel like I shouldn't tell her nothing else because she didn't want to hear it,she probably thinks I'm ugly and don't really like me either as a co worker or friend. I feel like that's how everyone thinks of me even if they are nice,I always see their eyes look away even though I try to look people in their eyes.

I said oh the typical guy girls go for. She says i guess?? I said girls usually like big and tall. She first says well i just want a good guy. Then she admits her type is tall and skinny. But she ain't trying to date anyone right now. Then I try telling her some other stories about girls and she had a disgusted disinterested face,and a customer was coming so I stopped talking and didn't bring that back up.
This was a spergy conversation to read. You aren’t supposed to let normies know you’re blackpilled tbh it will make them hate you more. If you want to blend in you have to act like a bluepilled cuck.

Dam, at least you’re still trying.

I work at a drive thru convenient store,basically I sling beer,cigarettes, drinks and snacks to people while they don't have to get out of their car. I used to do this at another place to save up for a car. I finally got a shitty car for 2000. But anyways.

I feel ugly at my job,I can tell by the looks I get,yeah there's some nice people that come through but it doesnt out weigh the bad experiences. Like today a guy came in and said where is so and so at? I told him he's off today,well wheres this person at, where's this person at? I said they already worked that day and went home. He says well no offense but there's nobody good working, there's nobody that I like here, I feel lonely. I kind of slightly smiled in the situation and looked away,but it really started getting to me,like I'm not the type to put up with that. The next time he says it even though he's bigger then me and might want to fight me, i think I'm going to say there hasn't been any customers i like come in either.

Then I got to see all the couples that come in,one guy showed me his wife's lingerie underwear that he just bought her,and he says they look big but she really isn't that big. Then brags that he's got a high paying job now that gave him a credit card that he could spend 20k a day if he wanted too. While I'm a little unwanted peasant making minimum wage slaving for people.

Then there is all the older fat women who all have wedding rings,and if they are single they would for sure reject me if I tried. Even if they were 55 years old. I've noticed that even 50 something year olds idolize movie stars or one I knew said marry me with a picture of slash.

I've even seen couples where I'm like how does he get her but I'm rejected,and I've seen couples where it makes sense with the looks or the height.

Lastly I tried asking a co worker how old she was and if she's single,she's probably a 3/10 in looks, short and kind of fat with nice big boobs. I thought I had a chance because she was nice and not that good looking,she says sorry she has a fiance. Today I told the older girl co worker I said has there been any rumor about me yesterday, she said no but tell me what it is. I said I asked so and so if she was single and she said she has a fiance. She says I seen him earlier today. I said what did he look like. He was tall and a big guy with curly hair. I said oh the typical guy girls go for. She says i guess?? I said girls usually like big and tall. She first says well i just want a good guy. Then she admits her type is tall and skinny. But she ain't trying to date anyone right now. Then I try telling her some other stories about girls and she had a disgusted disinterested face,and a customer was coming so I stopped talking and didn't bring that back up.

At the end of the night after she left I feel like I shouldn't tell her nothing else because she didn't want to hear it,she probably thinks I'm ugly and don't really like me either as a co worker or friend. I feel like that's how everyone thinks of me even if they are nice,I always see their eyes look away even though I try to look people in their eyes.
One of the most brutal quotes is women seem wicked when you're unwanted

@Emba

This was a spergy conversation to read. You aren’t supposed to let normies know you’re blackpilled tbh it will make them hate you more. If you want to blend in you have to act like a bluepilled cuck.
You're talking like a normie,I was telling the truth. She wouldn't understand though because she is a woman.
One of the most brutal quotes is women seem wicked when you're unwanted

@Emba
Huh

Your story makes that quote come to mind. @Emba might recognize it. It's from the song People Are Strange by The Doors.
Oh I finally seen it when I clicked on it,I've heard that song. And yeah it is definitely true. Not sure why he was singing it though he got girls back then.

Oh I finally seen it when I clicked on it,I've heard that song. And yeah it is definitely true.
Even the line before that too about how faces look ugly when you're alone if you take ugly as meaning unfriendly and cold.
Not sure why he was singing it though he got girls back then.
At some point or another if you aren't a gigachad male you probably struggle with women. While most guys back then weren't incels they still didn't have it as easy as women. Women have always had it easier in courtship in western countries.

At least you have a job dawg

It's all in your head :soy::foidSoy:.

Thats sounds exactly like a comedy skit:lul::lul::lul:
"Like yeah my wife isnt that fat":feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
And 20k limit is nothing.they give 10k if you dont even have a credit score. :feelsseriously:
I can guarantee you that guy is miserable:dab::dab:

This was weird to read lmao and I actually regret I read it. You are a shitty writer.

This was weird to read lmao and I actually regret I read it. You are a shitty writer.
Aw real life experiences and pain is weird to you? Fuck off bitch
Thats sounds exactly like a comedy skit:lul::lul::lul:
"Like yeah my wife isnt that fat":feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
And 20k limit is nothing.they give 10k if you dont even have a credit score. :feelsseriously:
Not as miserable as me, he gots a pretty sexy wife ,and makes good money,drives a nice trick and owns a home. All things I wish I had. But I get to go to work and hear people brag like that. Just rub it in my face. His wife also looks like a bitch and gives me a bitch look,you can tell she's fake nice to me. Probably thinks I'm ugly. Her man ain't no stud but he looks tall and with career.

Last edited:
These days when normies treat me bad I just think "well he'll die from the vaccine later anyway" :feelshaha:
Not really a badge of honor. Anyone can get a shit job and suffer even more
True. Plus he makes sickening US minimum wage.
Maybe yeah, he's flexing on a minimumwagecel to feel better.

I said they already worked that day and went home. He says well no offense but there's nobody good working, there's nobody that I like here, I feel lonely.
fucking normtrash. Bash his head with a lead pipe srsly

I recommend getting a job at a car wash. Women rarely work there, guys are chill and willing to shoot the shit because job is boring and customer interaction is minimal.

fucking normtrash. Bash his head with a lead pipe srsly
I wish, I thought to myself I need to start working out again just for situations like this,because guys like him I want to fight and beat their ass.
I recommend getting a job at a car wash. Women rarely work there, guys are chill and willing to shoot the shit because job is boring and customer interaction is minimal.
Yeah I was thankful to be off two days after that day,but it was so hot out today even in my house I didnt want go do shit,and plus dwelling on how people treat me, men and women. I'm going to try to be productive tomorrow look for jobs online too.