Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My journey with the incel community.

A

AnnoyedWithLife

Self-banned
-
Hello. This is my first ever post on .is. I started following the incel community ever since I heard about Elliot Roger. I remember reading his manifesto and learning of puahate.com. It was changed to sluthate.com by the time I got to it. Naturally, I was intrigued with what I read on that site. A lot of it was based in reality, a reality that so many people fight so hard to ignore. Sluthate unfortunately did have a habit of being a bit too extreme for my tastes at times.

Later my journey lead me to *shudder* Reddit. At the time (2016) Reddit had a host of various incel subs, my favorite being r/incels. I soon learned of r/inceltears and at first I dismissed them as being losers, but over time I learned to hate them for their punching down bullying tactics. Assholes.

When r/incels was banned in 2017 I began to hate Reddit. They were pissing all over the grave of Aaron Swartz and all that he sought to accomplish. An absolute free speech platform was being transformed into a far left cesspool filled with nothing but fags, trannies, commies, coomers and degenerates. Fuck Reddit.

The last of the incel communities on Reddit r/incelswithouthate was banned in 2019 (I'm not sure the exact year). I realized that continuously banning incel spaces is only going to strengthen their feelings of persecution. So, eventually, I made it here.

As for myself, I haven't had much luck with women. I'm neither attractive nor unattractive. I honestly don't care much at this point.

Hello. This is my first ever post on .is. I started following the incel community ever since I heard about Elliot Roger. I remember reading his manifesto and learning of puahate.com. It was changed to sluthate.com by the time I got to it. Naturally, I was intrigued with what I read on that site. A lot of it was based in reality, a reality that so many people fight so hard to ignore. Sluthate unfortunately did have a habit of being a bit too extreme for my tastes at times.

Later my journey lead me to *shudder* Reddit. At the time (2016) Reddit had a host of various incel subs, my favorite being r/incels. I soon learned of r/inceltears and at first I dismissed them as being losers, but over time I learned to hate them for their punching down bullying tactics. Assholes.

When r/incels was banned in 2017 I began to hate Reddit. They were pissing all over the grave of Aaron Swartz and all that he sought to accomplish. An absolute free speech platform was being transformed into a far left cesspool filled with nothing but fags, trannies, commies, coomers and degenerates. Fuck Reddit.

The last of the incel communities on Reddit r/incelswithouthate was banned in 2019 (I'm not sure the exact year). I realized that continuously banning incel spaces is only going to strengthen their feelings of persecution. So, eventually, I made it here.

As for myself, I haven't had much luck with women. I'm neither attractive nor unattractive. I honestly don't care much at this point.

Welcome to the forum.

Wojak Soyjak green glowing FBI | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak ...

Welcome, but

can you say more about this?

Sure. The furthest I've ever gotten with a woman was a kiss. Yeah I know, not much.

It was all bullshit really, the whole "relationship" felt like nothing but a chore. I hated it. It just didn't work. We were too different and if I did eventually fuck her, it wouldn't have felt right. Sure I'd finally get laid, but I doubt it would've changed anything.

At this point, relationships are not a high priority for me. That might change eventually. Doubt it though.

Reddit is an anti-free speech platform