Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My kid-self mogs me

Skoga

Skoga

No one is coming to save you.
When I was 6-9 years old I had some female friend who told me I looked cute because I was the shortest guy in my class + had round glasses
The more I grew up, the more it became a handicap (being short and bad eyesight)
When I got into highschool at 10 (our highschool starts at 5th grade), everything changed and I became a class clown so I could fit in and people wouldnt make fun of me so much for being short asf. People would still joke about my height. I wish I could go back to my younger self when my height didnt matter.

brutal kidpill

Same lmfao. I have a picture of myself when I was younger, my friends constantly ask me "what happened" as if I turned into a deformed beast. In reality it was just extremely professional photography with editing of a younger me. Its over. Unlike some brocels here I never ever got the attention of girls even when I was young. Girls would constantly get angry and scream "ew" whenever they were put in a group with me. I'd play along ignoring the blatant brutality behind it all.

Jestermaxxing is literally just self pity to not get bullied

The same girls I used to be friends with when I was a kid wouldn’t even talk to me today what happened please let me get in a kids body
Episode 1 Water GIF by Funimation

Truecel-trait: your life was nevER bettER in your childhood…..

because your whole life has been shit

My kid self probably thought id be this mega secret scientist with many hoes.

I thought I'd have a one night stand every day and have millions of dollars

When I was 6-9 years old I had some female friend who told me I looked cute because I was the shortest guy in my class + had round glasses
The more I grew up, the more it became a handicap (being short and bad eyesight)
When I got into highschool at 10 (our highschool starts at 5th grade), everything changed and I became a class clown so I could fit in and people wouldnt make fun of me so much for being short asf. People would still joke about my height. I wish I could go back to my younger self when my height didnt matter.
4-8 I was gigachad kid

I even run a harem of foids in preschool ded srs, every time we had launch I would not let the foids at my table sit until they kissed me :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad: I was like 5 years old back then but I still remember this vividly since it was the only time in my life I experienced being a chad.

Then my face developed and it turned out I was just another slavcel abomination with balding genes starting balding at 17 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

didnt realise it was over till the growth plate closed, but clownmaxxing stopped working as soon as i entered first year of highschool

Any bald guy relates

I don't mention it very often, but I had a girlfriend, believe it not, when I was fucking 6-7 years old or some shit. Due to the age, we didn't do anything sexual and she broke up with me. I'm not sure what I did with her exactly, I definitely played with her at the playground and it MIGHT have involved hugging but again, I'm not sure since it is so long ago. After that I got a nasty illness and that illness has been stuck with me ever since and I've been truecel since.

Height makes or breaks you as a masculine man, face will help but for both men and women a tall guy is perceived as demanding, leading and strong

When I was 5 I looked really good
It went downhill ever since