Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My last photo on fb

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
It was 2015, Hitler's birthday, drinking alone in bushes, and took selfie. Later in life tried taking selfies, but they sucked. Later also went outside sotimes (just in bushes, last time visited citycenter was 6 tears ago), but it became so sad to go alone, without cute adorable lolis, that now hikikomori. There are other things in life

Paskutinis

Over for Facebook cels

It was 2015, Hitler's birthday, drinking alone in bushes, and took selfie. Later in life tried taking selfies, but they sucked. Later also went outside sotimes (just in bushes, last time visited citycenter was 6 tears ago), but it became so sad to go alone, without cute adorable lolis, that now hikikomori. There are other things in life
I'm worried for your mental health. :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

My last Facebook photo was one of them "10 year challenge" ones, where you pick a photo from 10 years ago and put it next to a selfie you've take in the present. Here's the comments I got:

2020 01 12 093611
2020 01 12 093511
2020 01 12 093413
2020 01 12 093245
2020 01 12 093121

Last edited:
mogs me at looking manly

This is the reality for trucels who have yet to fully absorb the blackpill, you think ur in your lates teens, 20s, u know, 'im still young n there's still time':soy:, and then bam u hit the 3

Okay chadlite.

Napoleon could literally kill someone with his cheekbones how sharp they are but he only wants lolis
He should become realistic not wasting time on all that stupid shit.

Yea, too much anime and never going outside is bad for anyone even a model would struggle to get laid while only doing that

Is good. Thanks to animu and waifus no more unworthy 3d crushes who choosing fuckboys over me. And girls of new generation are non friendly cunts anyway. Betabuxx for roasties I will not, have lolis to fap

Loliprezident

Napoleon do you still have the fruitflies in your Napoleon house

I don't use facebook

As an incel, having facebook and daring to take a selfie was your first mistake