Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My levels of based

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
IMG 6495

Had it for 6 years

has it got you laid yet slayer? :feelsEhh:

I agree with The white nationalist ideology in principle. Even though I have a jewish ancestor. I don't think it will work for a non chad. Where is your white goddess and your white children. When you wake up in the morning is there somebody next to you. If not then racial politics are just a waste of time. I do believe that the jews run the world though and that multiculturalism is destructive towards the host nation that promotes it. There's a lot of degeneracy in the world. This is the main reason why fascism is making a comeback.

I agree with The white nationalist ideology and principle. Even though I have a jewish ancestor. I don't think it will work for a non chad. Where is your white goddess and your white children. When you wake up in the morning is there somebody next to you. If not then racial politics are just a waste of time. I do believe that the jews run the world though
if jews did not push women's rights id probably be married to a virgin looksmatch as would almost this whole forum as was the norm

if jews did not push women's rights id probably be married to a virgin looksmatch as would almost this whole forum as was the norm
Absolutely, they promote feminism to the goy. But they promote Traditional religious family life to the jew.

There's a lot of degeneracy in the world. This is the main reason why fascism is making a comeback.