Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR my life is a mess

• Thread starter Postmaxxercel50k
  • Start date
P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
forgot to set my alarm to get up for the bus again so I missed school which I am glad about. Honestly when my mom gets home, I will ask her if I can do online school. But while I was rotting on this forum stuffing my face with chips, I realized my classmates will be fucking their girlfriends and hanging out with their friends while I'm rotting on .is :feelsrope:. All of this because I was born with awful genetics, I was guaranteed to suffer the day I was born I will never get a job I will never have sex I will never have a normal life. I will LDAR until I die in my late 50s to early 60s:feelsrope:.

?

You have no personality or gender when your mom made pregnancy test the results were "?" when you made your IQ test "?"

Come back in a few years, still a chance at 16, unless you're 5'0"/ or have a deformed face.

Just about everyone is a fuckin reject at school. Gie it a few years and if nothing improves then you know you belong here.

Use the "superior intellect" cope by telling yourself that normies are retards and that you'll always be more capable than them