Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My life is so boring and shitty I can’t cope anymore

SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

Officer
★★★
I have a boring life, I don’t party, have sex or am I rich. I can’t take it why was a born with a boring life. Even when I’m reading fiction I feel jealous of the characters action filled lives. I can’t cope with this anymore

Brootal. It's ovER for copecels.

I have a boring life, I don’t party, have sex or am I rich. I can’t take it why was a born with a boring life. Even when I’m reading fiction I feel jealous of the characters action filled lives. I can’t cope with this anymore
Just wait until you realize there's people lifemogging/moneymogging this entire forum combined

Even when I’m reading fiction I feel jealous of the characters action filled lives.
I can't watch movies or any shows outside of comedy, for this reason, fake or not these niggas are so much more interesting than me.

In less than a decade we will be swimming on virtual shores, feeling the heat of the sun and the soft giggles of a virtual wife. We must believe, or else there is no future.

Even when I’m reading fiction I feel jealous of the characters action filled lives. I can’t cope with this anymore
I watched the first Transformers movie with my parents. I was so fucking enraged that cunt Shia Laobuf (however the fuck you spell his last name) was able to get that smoking hot babe Meghan Fox. Absolutely triggering.

Pop them glocks off like elliot rodgers

I also have a boring life and got nothing to do.