Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory My 'Majority and Minority [M&M] Theory'

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
The majority of women are awful but there's a minority that are not, while the majority of men are not awful but there's a minority who are.

This then leads to the surplus of men who are being ignored by women: the majority of women go for the minority of men (attracted by their comparable awfulness), while the majority of men are ignored by the majority of women. Some will be noticed by the minority but obviously the surplus remains.

I realise this sounds like the 80:20 Theory but I'm more talking about a person's character rather than their attractiveness.

The 80-20 rule (the Pareto principle) applies to more things than just attractiveness.

But saying "majority" and "minority" is more accurate anyway because the percentages 80% and 20% are just rough estimates.

Nitpicking aside, no - it's the other way around. Women (all of them, awful or not) are the most attracted to the most attractive men, i.e. Chad. Chad has a million options so he cheats on the foids who flock to him. Then the butthurt foids complain about Chad, saying that he's awful. These foids themselves are awful to sub-Chadlite men because they have options due to all the SIMPs throwing themselves at any living foid.

The 80-20 rule (the Pareto principle) applies to more things than just attractiveness.

But saying "majority" and "minority" is more accurate anyway because the percentages 80% and 20% are just rough estimates.

Nitpicking aside, no - it's the other way around. Women (all of them, awful or not) are the most attracted to the most attractive men, i.e. Chad. Chad has a million options so he cheats on the foids who flock to him. Then the butthurt foids complain about Chad, saying that he's awful. These foids themselves are awful to sub-Chadlite men because they have options due to all the SIMPs throwing themselves at any living foid.
I can't disagree with what you're saying but I don't think the two are mutually exclusive; the 'awfulness' of the character (as I called it) includes such things as being shallow.