Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My manager complained about me looking unenthusiast about my job

• Thread starter Deleted member 34160
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34160

-
Fuck this shit, how can i be happy if i waste my time at work for less than 10k a month?
I have nothing
I have nobody that waits for me at home , and no plans for the future

"I need to know that you care"
"You dont ask questions, you do t seem interested?"
Then kept talking and started to say stuff like
" its your life ecc.. you then want to have a family ecc..?

Or a man , i dont know , or go to Brazil or something

not only i get an ultimatum every week , i also get subtly called gay and so ugly that i have to get a JBW in fucking brazil

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Lmao, this is why I hate work. Who gives a fuck if you look unenthusiastic? Do you get the job done? Yes? Then who cares how happy you look? Unless your negativity is affecting your normie co workers which wouldn’t surprised me since your average normie is mentally weak and lets shit like that bother them. It’s the same if you’re quiet. Normies feel entitled to you looking happy and being talkative. If you’re not then they complain about you or subtly bully you.

Jbw not gonna work in Brazil buddy boyo, unless you are attractive or go to a single mother/slum nigger, almost half of our population is white (47%), so you will not mean shit, even if you are from a first world country.
All that is left is the SEA for you, i wish you good luck to breed with one of that animals that live there and hopefully you dont find a tranny in there thinking that is a foid :feelshaha:

Why would you go to Brazil. You will end dead within a week

10k a month? In what currency :feelswhat:

10k a month? In what currency :feelswhat:
If I’m not making that I get upset. A small house is near 400,000 USD in many parts of Amurika. And it looks like inflation is here to stay awhile. Either live out of a van eating bananas or make bank (loot). Hate to be blunt, that’s just the way things are.

"Now now wagie, us exploiting your body and soul and giving you only a fraction of what we make off of you as pay is not enough, you have to be enthusiastic about it and like it too!!
And with that, back in cagie you go!"

Fuck work

Lmao, this is why I hate work. Who gives a fuck if you look unenthusiastic? Do you get the job done? Yes? Then who cares how happy you look? Unless your negativity is affecting your normie co workers which wouldn’t surprised me since your average normie is mentally weak and lets shit like that bother them. It’s the same if you’re quiet. Normies feel entitled to you looking happy and being talkative. If you’re not then they complain about you or subtly bully you.
" but we are a team"
Literally you have to be like spongebob
Work all day paid nothing , and be glad and joyful that you have to work
No negative realistic thoughts goy
Just be a happy drone
Why would you go to Brazil. You will end dead within a week
I never even talked about brazil
She just thought i was so hopeless in this country that the first thing her brain farted was to betabuxx a third worlder
If even a bluepilled woman tells you that, its super over

Last edited:
The only way I'd betabuxx is if got to impregnate a whole village of brown jbs

Another word for mangers is damagers.

Yesterday I started my new job and now I'm ghosting it

Neeting is where it's at

your average normie is mentally weak and lets shit like that bother them. It’s the same if you’re quiet. Normies feel entitled to you looking happy and being talkative.

They'll think you're a "disgruntled employee" and treat you like a threat to the company.

Yes for they want us to be enthusiastic they should pay more and force female employees to fuck us. Give me that and I will be happy

Another word for mangers is damagers.
Unironically for many industries, trimming middle management out would boost productivity tbh

Yesterday I started my new job and now I'm ghosting it

Neeting is where it's at
Based. I only wage cause ethnic and shit government no give NEET $

Quit, fuck that manager

Not only do they subject you to what is essentially torture, they force you to smile and be happy about it too. That is what truly sickening about it. That's why I've barely worked at all my whole life and prefer to stay NEET, although I know that's not a option for most people.