Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My manga : “Infinity Blade: Chronicles”

Zaetheus

Zaetheus

変態/オタク神。 私たち全員に慈悲をください。
-
I really need to get my idea serialized and published tbh.Currently working on a short animation trailer. I’ve created a main character, side characters, with full on storys,motives,and personas.Topped with romances, villiains ,back stories and nations . I want it to be animated one day.:feelsbadman:

Genres: Action, Fantasy,Drama,Sci fi,Martial Arts, Horror, Demons,Vampire , Seinien , Romance(But not to much like they do now a days),Mecha, Ecchi, Thriller, Psychological,Supernatural,Samurai,Adventure, Magic.

I have 2 full notebooks of lore ,Nations , Locations, Species ,origin stories Etc.The notebooks are from 2016 but I recently was looking through them today and inspired me to get back into it.

Most of the raw ideas/Rough drafts are in journals not Sketch books.
This story and idea has been in my head for years I’ve just slow built on it throughout the years.

Summary(Very Short ):
An orphan who is gifted in magic and swordsmanship is raised from a baby into a teen. His mentor is killed , but before dying asks him to search for the “Infinity Blade”. He encounters others along the way to join in his quest for the sword. He’s tagged along with a disowned prince of the vampires, an elf, and a temperamental werewolf.

Here’s a Visual examples:
(Too embarrassed to show this pic it’s old but I’ll post the “Title” if anyone wants to see it.

Protagonist (Main Char): “Hikaru Ignami”
98C8BC33 FA15 4169 AD3D 2FF549B10969
AD987D4B 798D 4DB3 90EB 70B7E78F4C9B
E428C3D6 8C3F 4665 BCD4 3E3A7E9425CB

Konohama Onagi:
3FE5F39D C63F 44A8 B227 42F6B82FF129
D653F791 5606 4348 AF78 F2BD4E7C4E07
68BAE7AE 0DAB 4826 A02E 43880396CCA2

I’m just going to add the 2 last characters in the comments below and the antagonists . But yea.

This is really impressive. If you have any waifus I'd love to see them too.

IMG 6500

nice. maybe you can animate it yourself in flash?

>wants to make an anime.
>doesn't live in japan.
Nigga are you retarded?

This is really impressive. If you have any waifus I'd love to see them too.

View attachment 47784
51A3DC99 8240 41B2 8A5E DE6DAE1E09C6

Here’s one I’m going to draw some close up shots tho next
>wants to make an anime.
>doesn't live in japan.
Nigga are you retarded?
You heard of the cartoons or western style “Anime”?

“The Boondocks”
“Afro Samurai”
“Avatar : The Last Airbender”
Etc
Are all considered “Anime”

Trombone neck ass nigga.

View attachment 47795
Here’s one I’m going to draw some close up shots tho next

Your characters would translate perfectly to a sprite based game like the original Final Fantasies.

Literally begging to be made into 2D sprites. There should be a game planned for your universe as well.

nice. maybe you can animate it yourself in flash?
Yes, I use open software , with a mouse currently but I’ve made 20 second animation with my friends drawing tablet who makes animating easier. It’s very choppy though.
Your characters would translate perfectly to a sprite based game like the original Final Fantasies.

Literally begging to be made into 2D sprites. There should be a game planned for your universe as well.
Appreciate it , I’ll try to animate them the best I can. It just takes so much time to animate the simplest of character movements. It would take me days just to animate 15-20 second animation .

You’re super talented, keep us updated

sounds cool. id read this if you make new chapters weekly.