Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mind betrays me

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
when I see a toilet I know there is no virginity there but their looks give me the innocence halo so easily. I know they have been cum dumpsters for chad probably last night but I need a moment to break the halo perception. Why can't I default to just looking at them as toilets. Oldcels here do you perceive a whore soon as you see a toilet?

YOU AND I SHOULD GO FOR A WALK IN THE PARK WITH ROKS FLAMETHROWERS TO BURN TREES FUCK NATURE

when I see a toilet I know there is no virginity there but their looks give me the innocence halo so easily. I know they have been cum dumpsters for chad probably last night but I need a moment to break the halo perception. Why can't I default to just looking at them as toilets. Oldcels here do you perceive a whore soon as you see a toilet?
Look at foids as disgusting lying creatures and bodies.

Oldcels here do you perceive a whore soon as you see a toilet?
Yes, for me is opposite, seeing foids acting all childish and innocent fills me with rage, because I know they are evil serpents.

Last edited:
Yes, for me is opposite, swing foids acting all childish and innocent fills me with rage, because I know they are evil serpents.
I hope to reach your level