Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mind keeps telling me to go fap but then i reminisce on the post of retardfuel and dont want to fap

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

ITs worst nightmare
★★★★★
Gunk, Gonorrea, Blood, Poo out of pussy, Green GOO! Semen leftorvers from chads How the fuck am i supposed to be attracted to a female knowing that?

Gunk, Gonorrea, Blood, Poo out of pussy, Green GOO! Semen leftorvers from chads How the fuck am i supposed to be attracted to a female knowing that?
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

VOLCEL IF YOU WOILDNT EAT PUSSY SHIT SQUIRT FART

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

VOLCEL IF YOU WOILDNT EAT PUSSY SHIT SQUIRT FART

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar
Actually it would make you a cuck if she made you do that, Earlier this week someone posted a pic of a cuck forced to eat a womans period blood.

Actually it would make you a cuck if she made you do that, Earlier this week someone posted a pic of a cuck forced to eat a womans period blood.
PERIODS ARE A MYTH. ITS JUST AN EXCUSE TO FUCK CHAD INSTEAD OF YOI

Me

Such much niggrey
No, They actually had slaves, The union cucks didnt want slaves, CSA was based for wanting slaves/southern army! THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN!

poo out of the vagina? I dont hink so tbh, poo comes the butt hole

poo out of the vagina? I dont hink so tbh, poo comes the butt hole
Rectovaginal Fistula

abnormal connection between the rectum and vagina that can result in the passage of gas and/or stool through a tract. This can be a very bothersome condition for the female patient.

Rectovaginal Fistula

abnormal connection between the rectum and vagina that can result in the passage of gas and/or stool through a tract. This can be a very bothersome condition for the female patient.
Lol

But is that even normal or caused by Injury or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back