Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom adopted a dog

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I visited my mom over the weekend and she has adopted a dog. It's a small, shaggy, brown dog, I don't know the breed but I guess it's some kind of terrier. She's very friendly, she got along with me the minute she saw me. My mom called her Mini cause she's very tiny. My mom loves that dog so much that she treats her like if it was her grandkid. That's the sad part. I know why mom adopted her. She knows that I'll never make her a grandmother, but she has so much love to give that she canalizes through the dog. It kills me seeing her coping that way, you don't even know how sad I am for her. My mom loves kids and she will never be able to give love to a grandson or granddaughter. If I just had been born more attractive.

I visited my mom over the weekend and she has adopted a dog. It's a small, shaggy, brown dog, I don't know the breed but I guess it's some kind of terrier. She's very friendly, she got along with me the minute she saw me. My mom called her Mini cause she's very tiny. My mom loves that dog so much that she treats her like if it was her grandkid. That's the sad part. I know why mom adopted her. She knows that I'll never make her a grandmother, but she has so much love to give that she canalizes through the dog. It kills me seeing her coping that way, you don't even know how sad I am for her. My mom loves kids and she will never be able to give love to a grandson or granddaughter. If I just had been born more attractive.
Here's a alert

My sister adopts dogs just for them to die within a year or two.

Now you have to live with that disgusting mutt, it's over boyo

Brutal dogpill.

My mother got attached to some baby chicks that hatched this summer, I had to send her pictures and videos about their ife...