Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my mom bought the wrong lettuce

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
dumb bitch bought this shitty costco salad that has a bunch of random veggies in there besides lettuce that taste like chit. i oughta slap that bitch

Go ER on her.

AND she gave birth to me

Shame she didn't get...

__CPzYLJ_400x400.jpg

dumb bitch bought this shitty costco salad that has a bunch of random veggies in there besides lettuce that taste like chit. i oughta slap that bitch
View attachment 10693

You oughta slap yourself for actually wanting to eat salad (don't tell me you're a vegan meatcel), my response would have been - "dumb bitch bought salad"

Wow man, life is really tough for you.

the lettuce that's chopped up with the veggies is the best you don't have to do anything except take it out

is this the same mom that took you playstation away?

Saladcel on sui watch

the lettuce that's chopped up with the veggies is the best you don't have to do anything except take it out
it's not just lettuce it has these bitter herb greens mixed in it's over

Tell her to pay more attention to the lettuce she is buying

Brutal blackpill.

What do you eat the lettuce with

View attachment 10693

Calm yourself young man. Control your emotions so that they do not control you.

foids cant function without men

>independent women

Establish dominance and make sure she gets the right lettuce next time.

How dare you infer that any part of this is his fault at all

It has nothing to do with blame comrade blickpall and i never assigned any blame in my comment. I just don't want the poor lad to blow a gasket. He concerns me. He seems to be getting angrier all the time.

It has nothing to do with blame comrade blickpall and i never assigned any blame in my comment. I just don't want the poor lad to blow a gasket. He concerns me. He seems to be getting angrier all the time.
My post was /s

Why do you follow his threads just to shit on him lmao
It's not like I specifically pick his threads out of the entire forum. When I'm reading I read the threads one by one. His threads just often paint him in a way which I am motivated to respond to, because I remember when I was his age and blaming the rest of the world for everything that was wrong in my life and not taking any responsibility, I was miserable. When I finally started taking responsibility for my actions, I felt more in control of my life and began to correct the issues which put me in the rut I was in. By pointing out the shortcomings in this approach to life, I was hoping he would realize that if he keeps blaming his mom for everything but not doing shit to fix his life himself, things will never get better.

For example, instead of bitching about the fact that his mom bought the wrong lettuce, he could have gone with her to the store and bought the right one, or he could get a job and buy his own fucking lettuce. Instead he didn't show up to his first day of work and hasn't applied for a job in a month. But obviously the fact that he doesn't have money to buy the lettuce that he wants is his mother's fault, because she bought the wrong lettuce. What a fucking tough life.

It's not like I specifically pick his threads out of the entire forum. When I'm reading I read the threads one by one. His threads just often paint him in a way which I am motivated to respond to, because I remember when I was his age and blaming the rest of the world for everything that was wrong in my life and not taking any responsibility, I was miserable. When I finally started taking responsibility for my actions, I felt more in control of my life and began to correct the issues which put me in the rut I was in. By pointing out the shortcomings in this approach to life, I was hoping he would realize that if he keeps blaming his mom for everything but not doing shit to fix his life himself, things will never get better.

For example, instead of bitching about the fact that his mom bought the wrong lettuce, he could have gone with her to the store and bought the right one, or he could get a job and buy his own fucking lettuce. Instead he didn't show up to his first day of work and hasn't applied for a job in a month. But obviously the fact that he doesn't have money to buy the lettuce that he wants is his mother's fault, because she bought the wrong lettuce. What a fucking tough life.

Well said!

Yeah. I really worry about the poor kid. He is being consumed by his anger stemming from being booted out of university. I know how badly they screwed him but in many ways i think they did him a favour.

EDIT: One thing i will say is that i don't think his situation is helped by his mother. It sounds like she's one of these really overbearing controlling Asian mothers who doesn't allow the boy to think for himself and then gets pissed when he isn't capable because she never let him. The guy needs some male example in his life by the sounds of it.

Last edited:
Was it the Arizona romaine head lettuce?

The wrong type of lettuce ruins your day

you get baited harder than cucktears and write very long very autistic walls of text. it was a joke thread.

Last edited:
Why isn't this topic about lettuce? I want to talk about lettuce.

Yeah. I really worry about the poor kid. He is being consumed by his anger stemming from being booted out of university. I know how badly they screwed him but in many ways i think they did him a favour.

EDIT: One thing i will say is that i don't think his situation is helped by his mother. It sounds like she's one of these really overbearing controlling Asian mothers who doesn't allow the boy to think for himself and then gets pissed when he isn't capable because she never let him. The guy needs some male example in his life by the sounds of it.
idk about overbearing idk about anything.
i don't need a male example i need a bullet to the brainstem. you've got guns lend me one

niger next thread will be about watermelon

niger is a country in africa. I believe the word you are looking for is:

nigger
(noun)
Slang: A way a person expresses contempt for the race of people who typically come from africa. Other forms of this word may be used to describe other people who have dark skin. See: curry nigger, sand nigger

niger is a country in africa. I believe the word you are looking for is:

nigger
(noun)
Slang: A way a person expresses contempt for the race of people who typically come from africa. Other forms of this word may be used to describe other people who have dark skin. See: curry nigger, sand nigger
i saw someone mispell it as niger in a youtube comment i thought it was fun E

you get baited harder than cucktears. it was a joke thread.
I think the fact that this is a believable position for you to take/post for you to make says more about you than me.

My original response to your thread was like five words total anyway, not exactly the reaction trolls would normally consider a win, but that's just me.

I think the fact that this is a believable position for you to take/post for you to make says more about you than me.

My original response to your thread was like five words total anyway, not exactly the reaction trolls would normally consider a win, but that's just me.
nigger, it was for lolz, i don't think you understand this concept. you take everything more seriously than 9/11 like damn.

Take her to bed to teach her what your father did not.