Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my mom bought the wrong lettuce

no it wasnt stop agreeing with him at once

He is based indeed, it is probably because of his harsh life experiences and he is hardened because of it. You should listen to him.

You are not supposed to take frog threads seriously

nigger, it was for lolz, i don't think you understand this concept. you take everything more seriously than 9/11 like damn.
Underneath every joke is a shred of truth; if the joke sucks, then at least I can extract value by thinking about the underlying truth behind it.

idk about overbearing idk about anything.
i don't need a male example i need a bullet to the brainstem. you've got guns lend me one

Typically that's what asian mothers are like.

If you were my son i'd just give you a beating and put you to work on a building site for a few days. You'll be fine as soon as someone makes a man out of you.

If you were my son i'd just give you a beating and put you to work on a building site for a few days. You'll be fine as soon as someone makes a man out of you.
800lb Gorilla Amazon

how is a guy like you on an incel forum? just beat the incel out of yourself bro

how is a guy like you on an incel forum? just beat the incel out of yourself bro

I'm afraid its not something that can be beat out. Believe me. I tried. Many other people have tried. In fact you get enough beats you don't really feel all that much. Your body goes a bit numb and everything is as hard as rocks. I think beatings do make a man though. Its why i have a job and a car and savings and can function and i'm not a NEET basement dweller and i appear somewhat normal to a lot of people and live among the normies.