Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mom, dad, and sister died in a car accident and I’m on the verge of suicide or going ER

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
There’s something I’ve been hiding from you guys for a while, and it’s slowly been killing me. You might have noticed over the last few months I never mention my family anymore, and there was a period in time where I was completely offline from this site. The reality of the situation is that my family died in a way in which I can never recover from mentally. It was a car accident and they were completely splattered after being hit by a big truck.

When I heard the news I wasn’t allowed to see the bodies because they were so horribly disfigured, and I remember getting into a verbal confrontation with the cops over it. They didn’t want their mangled corpses being my last impression of my loved ones I’m guessing. For days afterwards I rarely slept, ate, or even walked more than 100 steps in the day, and only talked to people about funeral arrangements over the phone. At that point, I was so mentally beyond destroyed that I thought about finding all the cops that stopped me from seeing their bodies and mowing them all down. My family were the only thing I had in this world, and the only thing preventing me from suicide or going ER due to being an incel. The mental pain was so severe that it felt worse than any physical pain I’ve had in my life for the days after.

I got to see the bodies of my parents and sister at the funeral home after fighting with them about it, as they strongly recommend I not do it. The image of what remained of them will forever be burned into me eternally, like the river that can’t exist without the water that makes it up. Their bodies were closer in appearance to that of rotting meat rather than anything human. But their closed eyes were still preserved clearly, as if the Universe itself let them remain so I could identify each one my family members and see what has become of them.

The moment I saw what was left of them is when I fell into an eternal abyss from which I can never escape. As I gazed upon horror I saw in front of me, I deeply peered into what this reality is in its deepest sense. The ultimate depths of the blackpill were completely revealed to me. Death by astonishment is something that could truly be be understood in such a state. Embroiled in the circumstances of lives we live, we remain distracted from the ultimate reality of this world.

The abyss has completely enveloped every last space of my being. Completely and utterly mentally destroyed by reality. And that beyond all levels of comprehension, understand it’s completely over.

Last edited:
My deepest condolences.

Where are you staying?

bruh what? Do you have a job? How are you in college and working at the same time

this story doesnt make sense at all
I’m not in college, where did you get that? I’ve had a job ever since I’ve been on this forum.

Is this a copypasta?

I'm sorry you've had to go through this. I can't imagine what you're going through, if you need help feel free to pm me :feelsrope:

That would a breath of fresh air if that happened to my family *cough* let me stop myself

In recent years i've had to deal with the deaths of many close family members and in summer of 2021 my mom died. I thought for so long that the death of my mom would be the final straw. That i would finally delve into the world of alcohol and drugs, or suicide. But i did neither. I've just been suffering in silence ever since. Since my teen years i have been staying inside my room, all alone, hoping for a better life. I don't think you need to kill yourself, and going ER is not going to help you at all. Only make things worse. I have autism and i deal with things differently than most people do, but i prefer to move past what happens to me. Yeah my mom dying should have fucked me up a lot more than it did but there is nothing i can do. I was awoken from sleep around 11 something at night when the hospital called me to tell me she had died. And they asked if they should try reviving her. I said yes and then they told me they would call soon after. I hung up and just sat in my bed, not knowing what to do or say. All i could do was think to myself in my head and wonder if i was dreaming. I got up and turned on my computer, and browsed youtube and 4chan for the time being. It wasn't until quite some time later that they called me back and said they could not revive her. I just kind of accepted it. They asked to move her to the morgue and i said that was ok. In my head i knew it's not like there are other options. So then i was left alone once again. Sitting in my room while my older brother slept on the couch in the living room. I didn't even know if i should wake him up to tell him. My mom had died multiple times before in her life but they were always able to revive her. I had prayed to god that she would live. This final time when i got the call, i decided not to pray, as i thought it was meaningless to believe in superstitions. But then she died. And i wondered if praying for her would have saved her that night.

This is brutal OP

Thank you, there was no use of hiding it cause I have no one else to talk to.

I really wish it wasn’t true, and this nightmare would end.
If it's true I just don't see why you would share such a detail.
In recent years i've had to deal with the deaths of many close family members and in summer of 2021 my mom died. I thought for so long that the death of my mom would be the final straw. That i would finally delve into the world of alcohol and drugs, or suicide. But i did neither. I've just been suffering in silence ever since. Since my teen years i have been staying inside my room, all alone, hoping for a better life. I don't think you need to kill yourself, and going ER is not going to help you at all. Only make things worse. I have autism and i deal with things differently than most people do, but i prefer to move past what happens to me. Yeah my mom dying should have fucked me up a lot more than it did but there is nothing i can do. I was awoken from sleep around 11 something at night when the hospital called me to tell me she had died. And they asked if they should try reviving her. I said yes and then they told me they would call soon after. I hung up and just sat in my bed, not knowing what to do or say. All i could do was think to myself in my head and wonder if i was dreaming. I got up and turned on my computer, and browsed youtube and 4chan for the time being. It wasn't until quite some time later that they called me back and said they could not revive her. I just kind of accepted it. They asked to move her to the morgue and i said that was ok. In my head i knew it's not like there are other options. So then i was left alone once again. Sitting in my room while my older brother slept on the couch in the living room. I didn't even know if i should wake him up to tell him. My mom had died multiple times before in her life but they were always able to revive her. I had prayed to god that she would live. This final time when i got the call, i decided not to pray, as i thought it was meaningless to believe in superstitions. But then she died. And i wondered if praying for her would have saved her that night.
damn, do you wake up sometimes expecting to see your mom only to realize she isn't there anymore?

also the whole parental loss isn't a concern for me. i'm 90% sure my dad is going to outlive me.

This is really sad to hear, and i hope you get some sort of comfort or good things in your heart. Do you have any friend or coworker to spend your time? Being isolated after suffering something like that can be the last straw indeed.

Well most kids here are high schoolers or college kids
I’m in my mid 20s now.

I'm sorry you've had to go through this. I can't imagine what you're going through, if you need help feel free to pm me :feelsrope:
Thank you, it is unimaginable.

I’m sorry for your loss bro. How did your mom pass away, if you don’t mind me asking? And don’t be worried about the prayer part, how she lived her life will probably have a infinitely bigger impact than wishing in our head everything is good for her, if existence continues on after death I would guess.

damn, do you wake up sometimes expecting to see your mom only to realize she isn't there anymore?
no but it kind of happened once. A few months or so ago i was on my pc and in the living room i could hear my brother watching things on his phone and for a split second my brain forgot about my mom, and flashed back to when she would be in the living room watching youtube on her tablet. I had a thought in my mind to go check on her or ask what she was watching. But then i remembered.

oh fuck, I'm sorry bro :cryfeels:

I’m sorry for your loss bro. How did your mom pass away, if you don’t mind me asking? And don’t be worried about the prayer part, how she lived her life will probably have a infinitely bigger impact than wishing in our head everything is good for her, if existence continues on after death I would guess.
a multitude of health problems but i think the main one was an infection in her blood

If it's true I just don't see why you would share such a detail.
This is really sad to hear, and i hope you get some sort of comfort or good things in your heart. Do you have any friend or coworker to spend your time? Being isolated after suffering something like that can be the last straw indeed.
I have no one in this life to talk to anymore, especially openly.

How old are you?

What do you do for a living?

Do you have other relatives?
Mid 20s. I have a corporate management type job, that’s all I will say. I have other relatives but I’m not close to any.

a multitude of health problems but i think the main one was an infection in her blood
That is brutal. I really hope you are doing okay these days, life is truly on nightmare mode without your parents. The constant presence and close human relationship you had your whole life is now gone. It’s just so lonely and empty.

The moment I saw what was left of them is when I fell into an eternal abyss from which I can never escape.

>Sir, you don’t want to see the remains.
>Let me see them or I’ll destroy you reeeeeee
>*sees them*
>Ahhhh, it’s so terrible. My life is ruined.
I’m usually of the belief that it’s better to know, but if you were gonna respond like that, maybe you should have listened to the police.

>Sir, you don’t want to see the remains.
>Let me see them or I’ll destroy you reeeeeee
>*sees them*
>Ahhhh, it’s so terrible. My life is ruined.
I’m usually of the belief that it’s better to know, but if you were gonna respond like that, maybe you should have listened to the police.
I didn’t say it like that obviously. I needed to see them because I need to be exposed to the reality of this world. That’s what being blackpilled is about, not hiding shit and confronting the brutal realities of this world. If I can do that about lookism, genetics, and other things, then it would be hypocritical for me to not face the reality here as well.

I really dont get the people who come here and after reading all of that conclude is bs, fucking retards

Anyways man i would say i am sorry for what you are going through but you probably heard a million times already. Just the fact you havent roped goes to show you are really strong... What you should do now is up to you but know this, when you watch a movie you are interested in you dont turn it off when it gets bad you wait for the ending.

There’s something I’ve been hiding from you guys for a while, and it’s slowly been killing me. You might have noticed over the last few months I never mention my family anymore, and there was a period in time where I was completely offline from this site. The reality of the situation is that my family died in a way in which I can never recover from mentally. It was a car accident and they were completely splattered after being hit by a big truck.

When I heard the news I wasn’t allowed to see the bodies because they were so horribly disfigured, and I remember getting into a verbal confrontation with the cops over it. They didn’t want their mangled corpses being my last impression of my loved ones I’m guessing. For days afterwards I rarely slept, ate, or even walked more than 100 steps in the day, and only talked to people about funeral arrangements over the phone. At that point, I was so mentally beyond destroyed that I thought about finding all the cops that stopped me from seeing their bodies and mowing them all down. My family were the only thing I had in this world, and the only thing preventing me from suicide or going ER due to being an incel. The mental pain was so severe that it felt worse than any physical pain I’ve had in my life for the days after.

I got to see the bodies of my parents and sister at the funeral home after fighting with them about it, as they strongly recommend I not do it. The image of what remained of them will forever be burned into me eternally, like the river that can’t exist without the water that makes it up. Their bodies were closer in appearance to that of rotting meat rather than anything human. But their closed eyes were still preserved clearly, as if the Universe itself let them remain so I could identify each one my family members and see what has become of them.

The moment I saw what was left of them is when I fell into an eternal abyss from which I can never escape. As I gazed upon horror I saw in front of me, I deeply peered into what this reality is in its deepest sense. The ultimate depths of the blackpill were completely revealed to me. Death by astonishment is something that could truly be be understood in such a state. Embroiled in the circumstances of lives we live, we remain distracted from the ultimate reality of this world.

The abyss has completely enveloped every last space of my being. Completely and utterly mentally destroyed by reality. And that beyond all levels of comprehension, understand it’s completely over.
My condolesnces...How old are you?

I really dont get the people who come here and after reading all of that conclude is bs, fucking retards

Anyways man i would say i am sorry for what you are going through but you probably heard a million times already. Just the fact you havent roped goes to show you are really strong... What you should do now is up to you but know this, when you watch a movie you are interested in you dont turn it off when it gets bad you wait for the ending.
Thank you. Tbf, it could also said that if you are watching a shit movie it doesn’t make sense to keep watching it and torturing yourself.

My condolesnces...How old are you?
Thank you. Mid 20s.

RIP to your family brocel.I pray you find inner peace and for your family.Try to think about how your family wanted to see you in life and struggle to achieve that level.I know there are no words in this world to describe how hard it is for you to be strong, but don't forget,we only know that there is definitely this life and try to make it the best you can for yourself and others in your limits.

That's brutal. I'm so sorry, brocel. I sincerely hope you will be alright.

Damn man that’s terrible. My condolences

Human vulnerability is the ultimate blackpill

RIP to your family brocel.I pray you find inner peace and for your family.Try to think about how your family wanted to see you in life and struggle to achieve that level.I know there are no words in this world to describe how hard it is for you to be strong, but don't forget,we only know that there is definitely this life and try to make it the best you can for yourself and others in your limits.
I didn’t even have inner peace before hand due to inceldom and subhuman appearance. I already achieved everything career wise, but relationship wise it’s not going to go anywhere due to the blackpill.

That's brutal. I'm so sorry, brocel. I sincerely hope you will be alright.
Damn man that’s terrible. My condolences
Thank you

I was actually really close to my family. Sucks you didn’t get to experience that, especially as an incel. It was one of the only copes that kept me moving foreward.

Human vulnerability is the ultimate blackpill
Truly is.

You lucky son of a bitch I wish mine would die then I would be worth $20 million dollars plus I could neet maxx and hooker max for the rest of my life:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Sorry I hope you overcome it eventually

You lucky son of a bitch I wish mine would die then I would be worth $20 million dollars plus I could neet maxx and hooker max for the rest of my life:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Jfl, I was actually very close to my parents. I’m a lot richer than they were by themselves, so my only relationship with at this point was one of genuine connections and love. But now as an incel, no more of that left for me.

Sorry I hope you overcome it eventually
Thank you

Jfl, I was actually very close to my parents. I’m a lot richer than they were by themselves, so my only relationship with at this point was one of genuine connections and love. But now as an incel, no more of that left for me.

Thank you
I hate my father he made me Incel!!!! My mother is alright for taking care of me but sometimes she is annoying too!!! I would rather live alone if I could!
How do you make so much money???
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I hate my father he made me Incel!!!! My mother is alright for taking care of me but sometimes she is annoying too!!! I would rather live alone if I could!
How do you make so much money???
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Nepotism-maxxed. Was introduced to a good connection due to someone I knew who saw my math skills. If any little thing was different in my life I would probably not have had this opportunity. But maybe my family would be alive, in which case I would trade it. Being alone was my worst fear

Nepotism-maxxed. Was introduced to a good connection due to someone I knew who saw my math skills. If any little thing was different in my life I would probably not have had this opportunity. But maybe my family would be alive, in which case I would trade it. Being alone was my worst fear
I’m still a collegecel so I can’t do that yet. I was able to nepotism maxx to get a good (((corporate))) summer internship though but my parents will force me to go to grad school when I could just get a job with my BA (economics) instead!!!!!!!!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I’m still a collegecel so I can’t do that yet. I was able to nepotism maxx to get a good (((corporate))) summer internship though but my parents will force me to go to grad school when I could just get a job with my BA (economics) instead!!!!!!!!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Ignore them and do what you think will be best. They can’t force you to go to grad school. And if you have opportunity to massively money max, you should take it regardless of what they want. They somehow think a grad degree will help, when in many cases people with grad degrees end up working in a supermarket of research cucking for a university making nothing.

Ignore them and do what you think will be best. They can’t force you to go to grad school. And if you have opportunity to massively money max, you should take it regardless of what they want. They somehow think a grad degree will help, when in many cases people with grad degrees end up working in a supermarket of research cucking for a university making nothing.
They will not get me a job if I don’t go to grad school for my MBA since those narcissistic fucks already told all their connections that I was going to grad school and get an MBA !!!!!!
I probably wouldn’t be able to get a job on my own, I’m a fucking giga trucel!

My condolances. I'm terribly sorry for your loss. It's unfair.

brutal, i hope things get better for you bro

They will not get me a job if I don’t go to grad school for my MBA since those narcissistic fucks already told all their connections that I was going to grad school and get an MBA !!!!!!
I probably wouldn’t be able to get a job on my own, I’m a fucking giga trucel!
Fair enough. If they have a career path planned for you already, then take advantage of it.

My condolances. I'm terribly sorry for your loss. It's unfair.
Yeah, life truly is cruel.

brutal, i hope things get better for you bro
Thank you

Fair enough. If they have a career path planned for you already, then take advantage of it.

Yeah, life truly is cruel.

Thank you
Yes they had my career planned out for me with their ((((((connections)))))) since I was in high school, but going through uni with no friends as an autistic 5’4 trucel is mega brutal seeing all these prime Stacies and knowing what I am missing out on. Hopefully business school isn’t this brutal and horrific for trucels.

I hope things get better.

It was heartbreaking to read your post. I am not really sure what to make of this since I never experienced pain as deep as you have. Honestly close to unimaginable for me. You are a very strong person to be able to carry on with life after going through that. Life will turn around for you for the better bro.

Last edited:
lost both my parents about twenty years ago. Mother shot and killed my father then killed herself. Wasn‘t particularly close with either, but they were all I had. it’s tough these days for guys who suffer serious trauma, especially the less attractive as they tend to not have a very strong support system or very weak support as in my case. femoids don’t want to hear your problems and very few men care.

Anyways, I inherited a large sum of money and tried to shut myself off from the world as best I could. Hope it goes better for you and that you find people who will support you.