Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Mom has made me tired

F

Feeshtu

Officer
★★
I like calling my mom on the phone every day.
Really, I have no one else to talk to.

But……every day I call, she just endlessly bitches about everything and anything.
Instead of it being a pleasant conversation…….it just turns into her 45 minute bitching session.

Mom…….I am not your therapist.

I like going to my parents house to visit.
I can wash my clothes for free and eat for free.
It actually saves me a good amount of money each month.

But…….damn.
I spend the whole weekend listening to her complain about literally everything for 12 hours each day.

Anyway, I am tired. I need a break.
I’m just going to stay home in my comfy apartment, by myself, for a while.

My mom is a complainer to yells and doesn't stop either everyday is like that too makes me tired as well I cant really get away from her much since I live with her though cant drive off wish I could just to get away for a while

I just talked to my mom about this thread and she said "maybe their mom has a lot to do" and "maybe the child is the one causing trouble" lol

Brutal triadpill

I just talked to my mom about this thread and she said "maybe their mom has a lot to do" and "maybe the child is the one causing trouble" lol
i get it if his mom vented everyone in a while

but holy fuck

she made me tired too, last night

:fire:

My mother's based. she doesn't talk about herself at all. just vibes and watches chill stuff on TV, even lets me use the TV to game.

i get it if his mom vented everyone in a while

but holy fuck
I get the feeling @Feeshtu is curry or sand. Deathnic parents tend to be more strict, which may reflect in his mom's pessimistic attitude if my intuition hasn't failed me. No one likes a saggy naggy, but honestly, he needs to just learn to live with it if he can't do anything about it.

You have to understand that talking back to her won't be worth your mental health. It would likely lead to many arguments, cause her to make everyone at home miserable (even though the fights wouldn't have anything to do with it), and drain your energy.

The urge to complain comes from dissatisfaction with something going on in life (often coupled with a feeling of inability to change it). Complaints can be a signal that action is needed. Perhaps he should have a sit-down discussion with his mom to find out what's causing her negative mood and outlook on life.

I get the feeling @Feeshtu is curry or sand. Deathnic parents tend to be more strict, which may reflect in his mom's pessimistic attitude if my intuition hasn't failed me. No one likes a saggy naggy, but honestly, he needs to just learn to live with it if he can't do anything about it.

You have to understand that talking back to her won't be worth your mental health. It would likely lead to many arguments, cause her to make everyone at home miserable (even though the fights wouldn't have anything to do with it), and drain your energy.

The urge to complain comes from dissatisfaction with something going on in life (often coupled with a feeling of inability to change it). Complaints can be a signal that action is needed. Perhaps he should have a sit-down discussion with his mom to find out what's causing her negative mood and outlook on life.
>You have to understand that talking back to her won't be worth your mental health. It would likely lead to many arguments, cause her to make everyone at home miserable (even though the fights wouldn't have anything to do with it), and drain your energy.
as a beancel, understatement of the century rofl

>Perhaps he should have a sit-down discussion with his mom to find out what's causing her negative mood and outlook on life.
100% brocel, he should have a chat with her

Your mom has made me tired too. :chad: