Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom is so fucking annoying

• Thread starter worthlessloser26
  • Start date
worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
All she ever does is make noise in the house. In the kitchen she bangs pots and pans, she makes loud noises when she’s upstairs, she talks on the phone loudly, she can never just shut the fuck up. I think she has narcissistic tendencies that’s why she always has to be making some type of noise. It’s over for me that I have to live with this bitch cuz I have nowhere else to go

Yeah same my mom just makes noise for the sake of making noise.

over for sonoflandwhalebitchcuntwhoreannoyingevilmomcels.

All she ever does is make noise in the house. In the kitchen she bangs pots and pans, she makes loud noises when she’s upstairs, she talks on the phone loudly, she can never just shut the fuck up. I think she has narcissistic tendencies that’s why she always has to be making some type of noise. It’s over for me that I have to live with this bitch cuz I have nowhere else to go
I think it's time you find your own place to live. It was hard for me. I lived with a narcissistic alcoholic mother who drank herself to death. I was the last person to see her alive.